next big time ride...

natedogg624

what kind of ride/when to ride.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of ride/when to ride.

• same route (maybe a slight variation)
    • completely different route (put your idea out there)
    • June 29
    • July 6
    • July 13
    • another day (post up the date)

ok so this is going to be a poll for when to do the next big ride like last sunday (6/15).

unfortunately i work saturdays now so the only good day for me would be sundays, or thursdays (<-not sure how good that day is for a big group ride, if you want a small ride PM me and ill see if im busy or not)

everyone shoot some ideas out there! do you wanna do a similar ride to the last one a variation or something completely different?

again weather permitting. if the winning date is rained out then we will go on the second place date, or put up a new poll.

you can vote for more than one option in this one fellars (and lady(s)), so pick a date and route.

ps i think the next NEXT big ride will be nky, i dont want to go on a big time ride like nky until i get a new tire mounted and i trust it again, which should take all of 20 minute ride to trust the new shoes.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok the 13th sounds good for me too, wanna make sure we can get as many people as we can.

as of now i think nick will be the group leader as far as routes go, unless someone else wants to jump in there.

and dustin i will ride the whole time, ill make sure my day is cleared for sure. i really felt bad taking off like that :(

nky would be next next ride guys for me

wolfman-it was more or less flat twisties, some elevation changes nevertheless it was still a great ride. all the roads were clean gravel free.

e- well thats ok for me but why can't you meet earlier? just curious

looks like the 13th for the next big group ride

as for this coming sunday (22?) with nick and a joe--im out on this one. just got a brand new clutch installed and it needs some more adjusting down at the clutch cover, the hand clutch adjuster is at its limit. it shouldn't take that long to do but i dont want to be far far from home and have something go wrong, especially with a new tire as well.