next big time ride...

natedogg624

what kind of ride/when to ride.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of ride/when to ride.

• same route (maybe a slight variation)
    • completely different route (put your idea out there)
    • June 29
    • July 6
    • July 13
    • another day (post up the date)

yea i dont know whats going on with the confusion. although there is a nky meet this sunday for those interested.

but this thread is pertaining ONLY to dayton area, ie caesars creek and what not.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO NKY THIS COMING SUNDAY THE 29TH.

--although i really want to sometime.

JUST NOT THIS TIME

ok how bout this:

MEETING PLACE-- Dairy Mart Marathon Station on Orchard and 35 in beavercreek (same place as the last ride for those who remember)

MEETING TIME-- im going to say 10:30am

WHERE-- to caesar's creek and around that area

can someone bring a camera for pics? also can someone come who remember what we did after caesar's creek, i can only lead so far. once we get those two questions covered we will be all set!

dont be floodin my thread with this nky talk foo's

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so we are riding the normal route this sunday and the nky in a few weeks just to be clear and is the gas station the one we met at last time if so idk how to get there lol well i kinda do is it off of 675?

ok so we are riding the normal route this sunday and the nky in a few weeks just to be clear and is the gas station the one we met at last time if so idk how to get there lol well i kinda do is it off of 675?

LMAO! Boy NATE you got your handful with this crowd! :lol:

This damn confusion with NKY and this local ride is killing everyone.

I don't know why they're all getting confused.

John (01929rr) - I can't believe you can't remember you dip!:rolleyes:;) OK! Yes, take 675 NORTH to 35E(Xenia), then to that gas station which you can't miss on the right where we've met 2x now!:slap:

F4isvt - Yes this ride is SUNDAY meeting at that gas station by the soccer fields off of US35 in Beavercreek at 10:30am.

I hope that helps all you Yahoo's! GAWD! :lol:

I will be thinking of you guys while you're riding. I'm out for 2 weeks.:nono:

ha ha ha you saw photographic proof that im mildly retarted but im sure we can figure it out if not it will be a damn good time lol oh yea i think the bike is straightened out but if not i wont be hitting the turns to hard so just putting that out there sorry.... but yea ill be there even if nick isnt there to show off his man fuzz while chewing on so chew lol idk if doug will be with me i think he is doing the nky run but im in

I'll be there too. Count me in...I might remember which way to turn to get to the next road but dont quote me on that. I have a short memory but once I see it I might remember...I'm putting all my trust in John. John, you gonna have enough Plexis and dry rags for everyone? lol

I checked three different weather sources and they all call for rain and thunderstorms pretty much all day on Sunday so it looks like I won't be riding since I would be comming from 45 minutes away just to meet at the gas station. Im pissed because I was so looking forward to this ride on the only day within 2 weeks that it wasnt supposed to rain. Apparently its gonna rain and thunderstorm now so I wont be comming :(

Sorry for bailing on everyone, but riding in the rain isnt my thing...not to mention all the chrome to clean afterwards...

I know there was alot of confusion and I was confused too but this ceaser creek ride is still going down at 1030 at the station in front of tractor supply correct?

It's a dairy mart/marathon station.

1030AM people. SAME place.

nick you got everything covered thank you.

now... who has the camera? and who can lead the last half?

ay yi yi... :nono:

Oh and I won't be there.

I just made a quick run down around and through Lytle and then down from there across towards Caeser's Creek. There's crap all over the roads going through that way. Branches, leaves, gravel/dirt/mud washed out across roads, large pieces of trees across power lines...

I just made a quick run down around and through Lytle and then down from there across towards Caeser's Creek. There's crap all over the roads going through that way. Branches, leaves, gravel/dirt/mud washed out across roads, large pieces of trees across power lines...

well if the weathers gonna be crappy and thats the case ^ I just might wait for the NKY ride that sounds hella fun. :cool:

well i understand why you guys are pulling out especially those coming from a little farther away. but i will still be there at 1030 nonetheless. i will still wait for around 15 minutes for anyone that decides to show up.

fusion thanks for the scouting run

and i looked at the weather and the rain is supposed to come in around 12-1p or so. if thats the case does anyone mind an abbreviated ride?

doesn't matter for me.