2001 GSXR 1000 Blue & White

AudiOn19s

2001 Suzuki GSXR 1000. Blue and white with many modifications. Purchased new in March 2001 and only owner ever of this bike. Modifications include: Micron Carbon fiber half race system, Power Commander III, BMC air filter, TRE (used to eliminate timing retard in lower gears and eliminate top speed limiter), +2 rear sproket, Yellow box for speedometer calibration (calibrated to .1 mph with GPS unit), Michellin Pilot Sport tires, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic front brake pads (99 compound), stainless steel front brake lines, Race Tech gold valve kit in front forks, Intuitive no-cut frame sliders, Extreme Graphic undertail, Libertek LED tail lamps, Custom painted tail and front fender to flow with the blue and white paint scheme, This bike has been my baby since I piced it up brand new off of the showroom floor. Oil changed to Motul 300v synthetic ($15 per quart) after 1000 miles and has been changed every 2500 miles since. Fork oil replaced last season when the Race Tech valves were installed, Hi-temp racing brake fluid flushed and filled yearly, chain lubed after every wash. The only blemished on the bike are scuffing on the upper faring on the right side from a low speed fall over and a small dent in the tank from a rubber hammer falling on the bike. Selling because of upcoming wedding and impending home purchase. There no experience that will put a smile on your face more than twisting the throttle on this 150+ hp machine. Call Andy @ 747-0002 or write me at kutscha@nationwide.com for any further details or questions.

I realize that you'll never get your full money out of modifications BUT here's a quick breakdown of what the Mods cost that are on this bike.

Undertail: 200

Libertek lights: 175

Paint: 100

pipe: 450

PCIII: 200

sproket: 50

Yellow Box: 80

Race Tech vales/ .90 springs / Labor: 350

Frame sliders: 125

BMC filter: 60

Stainless brake lines / Labor: 150

Fluids, Tires and Brake pads don't count as they're maintenance items in my book. But you can see there's over $1900 in mods alone done to this bike.