Software updates done... Website is back up...

Casper

It's a work in progress. Please, post up any problems you have so I know what I need to fix.

To embed video, take just the URL of the video and use the embed tag up top.

Smilies are fixed, along with BBCode (quotes and all that jazz).

Feel free to make any requests.

Some of the new features include:

A dot on the icon next to forums you've posted in.

Ability to subscribe to threads.

Friends lists.

Bike listing next to your posts (edit it in your control panel).

The weather page.

Much better posting options.

I'm dedicating a lot of my time to this right now. I'll get to things asap.

Are we going to be able to "Edit" our posts anymore? I tried to up top and I can't. I'm starting to like this new design now. lol, so I want to edit my post.

I'm embarrassed to ask this, but, what is BBCODE? I've seen it on other forums. What does that mean? :?

Are we going to be able to "Edit" our posts anymore? I tried to up top and I can't. I'm starting to like this new design now. lol, so I want to edit my post.

I'm embarrassed to ask this, but, what is BBCODE? I've seen it on other forums. What does that mean? :?

Bulletin Board Code. It's markup that uses square brackets. It's similar to html markup. You can use it to control what you see and how you see things in a post. For example, the quote tags you see when quoting someone. This tells the server to format whats in between those tags a certain way.

Yes, the edit ability is coming back. I'll add that to my list. Anything else anybody wants?

Well since you asked :D

• Breadcrumb trail at the top of the page.[/*:m:3786f]
  • Focus to the user name when the login page loads.[/*:m:3786f]
  • The ability to mark (sub) forums as read again.[/*:m:3786f]
  • Message preview when moused over an item. Can't remember if there's a plug in for this for phpBB.[/*:m:3786f]

I'm sure I could come up with more if I thought about it.

Yes, the edit ability is coming back. I'll add that to my list. Anything else anybody wants?

Well since you asked :D

• Breadcrumb trail at the top of the page.[/*:m:794c5]
  • Focus to the user name when the login page loads.[/*:m:794c5]
  • The ability to mark (sub) forums as read again.[/*:m:794c5]
  • Message preview when moused over an item. Can't remember if there's a plug in for this for phpBB.[/*:m:794c5]

I'm sure I could come up with more if I thought about it.

Ok forget "The ability to mark (sub) forums as read again." I found it. I need more coffee.

Focus to the user name when the login page loads???????

Sorry that should be focus to the Username field when the login page loads.

Thanks for the BBCODE schooling.

What's this focus to the username field when the login page loads? What's breadcrumbs on webpage? :wtf: :?

Are you going to create an ALL MALE forum? What if a guy creates a new name and hides under it as a girl so he can LURK in the female forum? I'm sure it will happen soon probably. When there's an entrance, there's ALWAYS a backdoor to be found. :eek::dunno:

don't know if i like this new stuff.... . thought that the old one was just fine. this one looks a little cheap.

Like I said, it's a work in progress. Whatever you don't like, let me know. The menu and stuff below the logo is bugging me. Looks cheesy. I'm working on that. But seriously, make suggestions.

Are you going to create an ALL MALE forum? What if a guy creates a new name and hides under it as a girl so he can LURK in the female forum? I'm sure it will happen soon probably. When there's an entrance, there's ALWAYS a backdoor to be found. :eek::dunno:

No, I'm not going to create an "ALL MALE" forum. That's retarded. We're trying to promote women riders. I think it's a great thing. Sure, they'll probably be some asshat who thinks he's funny trying to get in there. Whatever. If they have nothing better to do than that, they live a very pityful life. It's just girls trying to setup girl rides. No biggy. Gsxr750girl and CbrGirl are the moderators for it. I think it's a great thing. Please guys, don't be tools about it.