355 block for sale

XChris1632X

i have a 350 block bored .30 over to 355 or for a 383 setup. the casting number is 14010207. the block was cleaned and checked for cracks, and painted with new freeze plugs put in. i believe it has new king bearing with it i can throw in but i know some are bent from someone stepping on one of the boxes. i also have a new scat 383 crank for sale. i cant find a number on it but it is cast. i also have lt1 rods with stock lt1 pistons. (i know they wont fit) but the pistons are still on the rods.

i didnt do any of the work to this block. someone i know owed me money and couldnt come up with it so he offered me all of this. i had plans for it but changed the direction of my build. i do know that the block will need a finishing hone because it was planned to sit around for awhile and the very little bit of surface rust the it has will be removed with finish hone. not expensive at all. the crank may need to be cleaned but not 100 percent sure but everything that ive taken a rag to on it wipes right off. make an offer

i am not sure about anything else towards a 383 setup. like i said i didnt personally have the work done. but i know that it was machined with the 383 crank in mind and when my friend bought it he said it would just need the finishing hone

• 2 months later...