2yr Anniversary Photo Hunt

BornSinner

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Jesus H.......I ask a simple question to compliment someone's bike, and a full page & a half later, I still don't think we've got the right answer....only more people now confused. Is the white SV/GSXR w/ the orange rims an SV or a Gixxer, and is it Tollie's or Rocky's :confused: Ben's already admitted to me after last week that he's never serious about anything, so whatever he says is suspect ;)

Ever the glutton for punishment.....Onto opening the next can of worms......So who's got the Speed Triple?

its gsxr750girl's and yes it is a 750gsxr.

TA DA!!!

Sorry for the confusion.The white bike is GSXRGirl750's new paint.It is not quite finished but will be for this weekends car and bike show.Pics to follow.The naked bike with two head lights is an SV650 customized that looks great in person.Now as for the stealth bike in the back ground,I'm just going to call it a gsx600f-TS.

Looks like I missed out on an amazing experience...

However, not to fret, I had an amazing experience of my own.

Whilst helping someone move (the friend of the girl that I'm dating) their heavy, solid-oak furniture sourced from Amish Country, I managed to do the following:

Get hit in the head with a Chest of Drawers (no concussion, or blood... Just a big-azz knot).

Bruise a forearm from lifting an Armoire with those dammed Forearm Forklift Straps (They rock by the way).

Witness said armoire begin to fall downstairs, but not to worry... My now slightly less swollen left hand broke it's fall.

Whilst helping someone move (the friend of the girl that I'm dating) their heavy, solid-oak furniture sourced from Amish Country, I managed to do the following:

Get hit in the head with a Chest of Drawers (no concussion, or blood... Just a big-azz knot).

Bruise a forearm from lifting an Armoire with those dammed Forearm Forklift Straps (They rock by the way).

Witness said armoire begin to fall downstairs, but not to worry... My now slightly less swollen left hand broke it's fall.

wow that sounds like one shitty time

What the hell! Thank god you didn"t get hurt or your riding season would have come to an end. Well you did miss out but many more Ohioriders events to come.:)

it was good times! I will post our groups pictures when I get home today, and thank you guys for setting this up.

i would like to see those, half of them are probably me looking hot and tired from running from the bikes to a sign or whatever in gear, dang it was hot!

Had an incredible time, nice meeting everyone, thanks a trillion to Ben and Carrie for letting me and teej crash at their place, ill probably be up there more often, but everyone needs to get here for a rt 10/22 ride!

lodge bar manager who put x's on my hands=:supergay:

i would like to see those, half of them are probably me looking hot and tired from running from the bikes to a sign or whatever in gear, dang it was hot!

Hell yea dude I just gave up after a while and kept all my gear on. Too much of a hastle to keep taking things off then putting them on.

...this photo hunt deal was RIGGED:lol:!!! How does the team that goes from Columbus, OH to the PA border and back in record time, not at least get a t-shirt :dunno:?!?!?!

The team with the guy that got an ohioriders tattoo...well, he should at least get the title of Supporter, if he doesn't already have it on the forum!! Satan and CbrGirl, rules should have stated if someone gets an ohioriders tattoo...automatic WIN!! haha

All-in-all, it was a good time. :banana: