2yr Anniversary Photo Hunt

BornSinner

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know but I'm not telling! Did you notice the one behind it? No you didn't that stealth technology baby, almost invisible!
Now there's secrets about whose bikes are whose :confused:

Yeah......My bike used to be stealth too Rock.......'til I painted her orange!! :D

There are not any secerts about bikes. That one has not been offically released yet.It will make its debut after this weekend.I will post pics of it and our team pics as soon as the paint is done on that bike.

That is a SV. It has a double head light conversiion and a super short very cool exhust.

There are not any secerts about bikes. That one has not been offically released yet.It will make its debut after this weekend.I will post pics of it and our team pics as soon as the paint is done on that bike.

That is a SV. It has a double head light conversiion and a super short very cool exhust.

I think she looks HOT just the way she is Rock.....That little bit of bright orange pops against the white. Fresh color combo....Don't go changin' her too much!! :D

Why would you get an SV650 and try to make it look like an "r" model? :nono:

Oh....these young kids kill me.

Shoot... the guys on the WERA boards selling them do it all the time. They put the GSXR-750 plastics on the SV650... I don't know exactly how it works (I suppose some short brackets to get the bolt holes to match), but that's a relatively common bodywork conversion, at least from my research trolling the WERA boards for a race bike. I don't know if the 600 plastics would fit or are even the same??

In the pic, it looks like those are race plastics - am I wrong?

Uh, fellas, I think the SV Rocky is talking about is the one in the back row next to his that Fonzie thought was a Speed Triple.

You guys know that white/arnge one is a Gix, but you're confusing each other and me.

What are you talking about? The white bike is a GSXR.

Benyen told Fonzie and I it was an SV650 from Tollie. :dunno:

Maybe he should've just answered Fonzie correctly instead of trying to be funny. :dunno: Maturity is virtue.:cool:

So, now that we have learned it really IS a gsxr with orange wheels, maybe now we can know who's bike it is to tell them that we think they have a nice looking bike. :cool:

Benyen told Fonzie and I it was an SV650 from Tollie. :dunno:

Maybe he should've just answered Fonzie correctly instead of trying to be funny. :dunno: Maturity is virtue.:cool:

So, now that we have learned it really IS a gsxr with orange wheels, maybe now we can know who's bike it is to tell them that we think they have a nice looking bike. :cool:

What are you talking about? The white bike is a GSXR.

:rolleyes: Jesus H.......I ask a simple question to compliment someone's bike, and a full page & a half later, I still don't think we've got the right answer....only more people now confused. Is the white SV/GSXR w/ the orange rims an SV or a Gixxer, and is it Tollie's or Rocky's :confused: Ben's already admitted to me after last week that he's never serious about anything, so whatever he says is suspect ;)

Ever the glutton for punishment.....Onto opening the next can of worms......So who's got the Speed Triple?