93 S-Blazer w/ aftermarket parts...parting out

Nitrousbird

Well, no one bought it as a salvage, so now I'm parting it out.

I'm parting it down to a rolling chassis, so I won't sell suspension/rear-end off of it unless you want to buy the rest of the vehicle.

Pictures

Aftermarket parts:

- 16x7 American Eagle Rims w/ Tires. Still have the Discount Tire warranties on them. I paid a little over $800 for them 3 years ago (and would have paid $900 had it not been for Discount Tire having to price match them to a cheaper rim because they screwed up). Price: $350, 300 if you have a junk set of rims/tires that can be put in their place.

- Lowering kit. Belltech 3" drop front springs, 3" drop rear blocks. Springs drop evenly, and seem to be a true 3". This is a good drop, no so much as it looks like a ghetto Mexicali ride, yet gets rid of a lot of wheel well gap. I only installed them last summer, and probably have 5k miles on them. Price: $100.

- Edelbrock TES Headers/Y-pipe. Direct bolt-in, CARB exempt headers/y-pipe. I'll include the slip-fit extension I purchased to allow it to actually bolt-in, something Edelbrock kindly forgot. Price: $175

- Dynomax Cat-Back. Dynomax doesn't sell a cat-back for the 2-door trucks, so this is a 4-door unit I modded to fit a 2-door. Works well, sounds pretty decent. Will no longer fit a 4-door. Price: $40.

- Class II U-haul hitch w/ ball mount and 2" ball, plus wiring harness. Price: $75

Anything else you want, just ask about it. The truck is a base model w/ the CPI 4.3L. Tranny started leaking after the accident, so I'm not sure about its condition. I won't part out the motor; will only sell it as a complete unit. Everything else is fair game.

Either post here or PM me.

The rims are the same offset as a 3rd Gen F-body, I know that much. Will fit all 2WD 1st and 2nd Gen S-trucks (Blazer, Jimmy, Sonoma, S-10, S-15, Bravada); I know they won't fit the 4WD 2nd Gen S-trucks, I'm not sure about the 4WD 1st Gens.

As for a Caprice, I dunno what offset they use.

Originally posted by Buck531:

I take it my buddy never picked it up eh?

I talked to him on AIM that night you gave me his screen name. He said he would get ahold of me by the end of the week (gave him my e-mail and phone number), but he never did.