Jack Maxton Used Car lot

PeteS40

Anyone have any expernice with these guys?

So far my oil leak has yet to be fixed after two months and countless house in there "shop". I've been told twice now my car is fixed and come to find out that well i drive home and theres another F5$##%# oil leak.. so far they dont seem to know what there doing or are honoring my Warrnty.. i will let you all know the out come, unless something drastict happens towmrow when i meet with the manager to discuss this problem i will not be buying from them agian.

graemlins/doh.gif

Guest powers

i'm sure jack maxton is not used toworking on a volvo. They have issues with oil leaks. Have you considered the notion that you may have had more than one leak?

Also why is this in the kitchen? Do you expect to get flamed?

ok after the Cornoas have sunk in a little.. oil changed from the dealership on time everytime , got that checked before i bought the car, called the dealership for a list of its Lease repairs, up to this point no oil leak problems. got under the car looks as if its comeing from beofore the turbo, around 90mph get a nice little blast comeing from the exhaust, looks great i must say.. im going up there towmrow going to make sure they do a Die test to pinpint the exact area that the leak is comeing from.

Reasons its iin the kitchen, ehh im drunk i dindt relise i was putting it in here.

And this is not the main dealership, this is the USED CAR LOT ON HIGH STREET NORTH OF 270, have no clue what there main dealrhisp is like. alls i know is so far there mechanic is givinng me a load fof BULL

My two cents?

1) You bought it used from a Chevrolet store / Duh????

2) I wouldn't take my Volvo (if I owned one) to any dealership other than a VOLVO store, ie Byers or Segna

3) as for Chevy's, "Maxton rules". They've been #1 in their zone, which encompasses ALL of Ohio chevy dlrs (thats alot of dlrs)

4) oh yeah, so you bought it from their USED lot? not the same as the main store on rt 161, but sounds like you still need a real Volvo Tech. If you bought a warranty? It should be good at ANY licensed repair facility. If you didn't buy a warranty? Shame on you -

I bought a Full warrnty for 30 days then a 50/50 for another 60... the only reason i keep taking it back to Jack Maxton is b/c thats where the warrnty is and they said they could fix it, ohh well.. Goes to SEgna on tuesday on Jack Maxton tab, finally a little progress.