The Official "I'm Outta Here" Thread

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> So, as some of you who were at the meet last night know, I'm leaving for good on Tuesday. To hell with this weather, to hell with the yokels, to hell with the whole damn state- I'm going to Europe. :D

I'll be there on vacation for two solid, gloriously festooned with bewbies months, and I don't plan on missing anyone tongue.gif

J/k- there are a few I'll miss, but I won't get into that. New horizons...

After I get back aug 5th, I leave for colorado for college aug 9th, so for 4 days I'll be resting up for my drive across country. So basically, this is it. I'm not leaving the boards, but conceivably, I'll never see any of you again. Ever. EVER. :(

So, with that said, I wish you all farewell, and best of luck. It's been good gettin to know you blokes, and hopefully some day I'll be back here and will run into you guys at a meet. I know that most of you won't miss me much in the sense that you never really knew me personally, but all the same it's an absence that I hope will be looked upon with good memories.

*sits back, cracks knuckles*

Enjoy life folks. I know I will.