THANK GOD SPRING IS COMING!

Mowgli1647545497

I agree. I am getting so excited!

Got a nice ZX11, insurance activates on Monday. The MSF class is scheduled for April 7th so I can finally get the endorsement after 2 years. :D

This weekend I'll work on the car, getting it running again. Then I'll clean up the bike and get it ready for a detail.

WAHOO! Warm weather here we come! :D

Amen.

BTW - to all you anti-Ohio types that might feel compelled to post some witty weather quip: Bite me. Yeah our cold weather sucks, but I've lived in Calli where yeah it was pretty good all year round, but that just means you miss out on the yearly exuberance that only comes from going into a glorious spring after a sucktastic winter.

Years become a malaise of blah, same old same old weather. You get spoiled and no longer appreciate. That can't touch an Ohio spring.

Bring on the green!

You need to learn how to ski then, or something you can do in the winter that doesn't involve sitting on your ass all of the time.

I'm probably getting these over the summer, maybe this week actually. Still reading up on different skis and deciding which ones I want.

http://www.lapoudre.com/materiel/img/Dynastar_29.jpg

and

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/websports/img1030859563.jpeg

as much as I love winter, its fading off, the snow is gone, and the ice play in done. Today I got out of my car, felt the sun on my face, and smelt the fumes from my cat'less exhaust...I got a chubby, race seaon is at hand. graemlins/thumb.gif

It's so nice to have multi'season hobbies.

Originally posted by Lustalbert (more used cars than CR):

i cant wait to see green shit again. its been to long since the trees where in full leaf.

Yep. smile.gif

My pear tree is just starting to bud. Sweet.

I also love the 4 seasons, but I'm ready for spring, drivin the vette, playin some golf / oh yeah! Had vette out Sunday for about an hour, it was GREAT driving her again! Even if ol man winter returns (it won't last long at all) :cool:

Guest Redracerx

I still hate ohio winters, but I can say that because I lived here all my life. But I do still love the other 3 seasons.

It is almost perfect out today and instead of being on this damn computer, I'm going out.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Amen.

BTW - to all you anti-Ohio types that might feel compelled to post some witty weather quip: Bite me. Yeah our cold weather sucks, but I've lived in Calli where yeah it was pretty good all year round, but that just means you miss out on the yearly exuberance that only comes from going into a glorious spring after a sucktastic winter.

Years become a malaise of blah, same old same old weather. You get spoiled and no longer appreciate. That can't touch an Ohio spring.

Bring on the green!

I always wondered if that was true