Bigfoot Sightings In Ohio

Wease

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across a pretty cool website, www.bfro.net, the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization. While I don't believe or disbelieve any of the reports taken on that site, I found many of them to be very interesting reading and was very surprised so many reports occur in Ohio. Here is the link to the Ohio reports.

What are everyone's thoughts on Bigfoot? I thought since we had a hauntings of Ohio thread, something like this might be cool to discuss as well. smile.gif I read some of the reports on that site when I get bored and this one has been my favorite so far. Pretty freaky... :eek:

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

A few days before the guy died.. he admitted to wear that bigfoot suit that is on the home page of that link.

No, that's not what happened. His neighbor claimed to be the one in the suit, yet thousands of professionals have studied that film over the past 37 years and most have agreed that whatever is in that video is not a human walking. Here is a link about the guy claiming to be in the suit. smile.gif

Guest HERWS6

I'm a believer...Growing up having two camps in the Allegheny National forest in PA, it always took a couple of nights for me to get comfy to venture outside by myself!

Now my dad lives there year round. I refuse to sleep by a window in his house.

I emailed the people who run that site about a year ago to see if I could do some knowledge trading with them. They told me the site is just a place to talk stupid shit about bigfoot in ohio and that its all just for fun. It is fun, but I myself have explored 90% of ohio's forests that are south of I-70 and there is no way there could be a bigfoot even in the wayne national forest of the Ohio Power owned land. Ohio is to small and dotted with homes and towns so people would be seeing or hitting them with there cars alot more often than never. You want to hear something that will send you running about as fast as you can for shelter go for a walk in southeastern ohio in the middle of the night and eventually this animal will let out a scream that sounds alot like a women screaming while being torned apart.

I can't remember what animal it is exactly I'm thinking its one of the wild cats that lives in Ohio. We had a bobcat that lived around are farm near Marietta.

Evan

Originally posted by Tractor:

I emailed the people who run that site about a year ago to see if I could do some knowledge trading with them. They told me the site is just a place to talk stupid shit about bigfoot in ohio and that its all just for fun. It is fun, but I myself have explored 90% of ohio's forests that are south of I-70 and there is no way there could be a bigfoot even in the wayne national forest of the Ohio Power owned land. Ohio is to small and dotted with homes and towns so people would be seeing or hitting them with there cars alot more often than never. You want to hear something that will send you running about as fast as you can for shelter go for a walk in southeastern ohio in the middle of the night and eventually this animal will let out a scream that sounds alot like a women screaming while being torned apart.

I can't remember what animal it is exactly I'm thinking its one of the wild cats that lives in Ohio. We had a bobcat that lived around are farm near Marietta.

Evan

Dude; that was just my Mom. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest BLACKBIRD99
Originally posted by Wease:

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across a pretty cool website, www.bfro.net, the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization. While I don't believe or disbelieve any of the reports taken on that site, I found many of them to be very interesting reading and was very surprised so many reports occur in Ohio. Here is the link to the Ohio reports.

What are everyone's thoughts on Bigfoot? I thought since we had a hauntings of Ohio thread, something like this might be cool to discuss as well. smile.gif I read some of the reports on that site when I get bored and this one has been my favorite so far. Pretty freaky... :eek:

I don't know. I've seen a bigfoot, or shortfoot rather, running around the Delaware/Powell area. :D

i did a video documentary on this my sophmore year in school and im still wanting to get some people to do a follow up with me. i studied alot of bigfoot sighting in ohio and around the nation i think anything out of the ordinary like this is very interesting and im a firm believer that scientists havent discovered all the creatures that roam this world yet. (not to mention the ones on other planet or solar systems)

Guest Dark_Viper01
Well I'm not the type to say something dosn't exsist, but I do agree that you would think you would have a case or two of one geting hit by a car or something. Only Bigfoot I've ever seen in ohio was Blue and said Ford realy big on the side.