Movie Review: Harold & Kumar go to White Castles

RS69

The wife and I went out and saw Harold & Kumar and thought it was a pretty funny flix. FYI, The actors that played Harold & Kumar were Ohio Staters and they also wrote the movie..

We dont out to movies much, this one was worth it.

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

movie based in jersey/ new york city area. well at least what i got when i kinda watched it. movie was ok, it couln't hold me up from searching internet or walking around the house

curious, where do you get your movies?

Originally posted by Rotary Mujadeen:

A little gnome brings him advance DVDs. Where do you think he gets them?

As much as you would like to think I'm an idiot, I'm not. I was wondering where, as in sites. Not how, as in goes to the theatre and watches them. graemlins/slap.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Sofa King:

As much as you would like to think I'm an idiot, I'm not. I was wondering where, as in sites. Not how, as in goes to the theatre and watches them. graemlins/slap.gif

Sorry man, I thought that was the start of some anti-piracy preaching. Carry on.

And even if you were an idiot, you could never be as great of an idiot as Jack Pee Eye Em Pee.

Originally posted by Rotary Mujadeen:

Sorry man, I thought that was the start of some anti-piracy preaching. Carry on.

And even if you were an idiot, you could never be as great of an idiot as Jack Pee Eye Em Pee.

ah yes, I understand now. no worries.

Guest cam'ron
I went and saw harold and kumar today with the girlfriend, it made me laugh quite a bit, which I was surprised about. if your a toker, then I reccomend you do that and then go see this movie, you'l laugh your ass off