Don't you hate tools who screw with your shit?! (toolbox)

SHIEF

Kind of a rant..but still.

Last Weds. I bought a brand new Snap-On toolbox from the Snap-On guy. They just came out with it, top and bottom, black with anodized candy red front (drawers). I mean brand fucking new $$$.

Then I come in Monday I'm just walking past it and see deep scratches, and a whole bunch of surface scratches on the right side of the top box. I'm like wtf, they weren't there last week. And it's on a side with a engine next to it so there's no way something around the shop did it. Someone had to have done it. I'm thinkin it's either one of the guys who works at the shop, or someone he let in the shop on the weekend who I think might have done this. I mean I'm 21 and the other 6 guys are 35+, so it's hard to say that it was the guy who works there. I'm really pissed about it, BUT I have no one for sure to be mad at, and no one knows anything, or different stories are told of who was there this past weekend. I know it's a toolbox and it's going to get messed up, but I want to be the one to mess it up. Fuck, I'm just pissed! Rant off...

On another note, how can I at least get those surface scratches out? I already tried 3M rubbing compound and that didn't work. Any ideas on what to do?

Im sorry. I think I know the box you are talking about.

Someone got my dead blow (appropriatley named lindsay, for she was a dead blow too) greasy and I about had a shit fit. No telling what would have happened if I had a box scratched.

Are the scratches just light grooves or is a lot of bare metal exposed?

thats weak man,considering the investment made when buying a snapon box.i bet they have touchup paint.you'll look like a douchbag putting it on your toolbox of course,but hell...i would do it if it was less than a year old.

What's weak Ben? The fact that someone scratched it up or because I'm complaining about the cuts/stratches? :confused: I have touch up paint for it, but I guess I'll cover them with some sticker or something. Just don't know what to do about the smaller ones all over the side.