Guest Silver911owner

Guest visualpoet
THe ride sounds pretty sweet bro. I hope you don't take any of this personally, you just happened to be following some lying dildo's into the site. that's one fo the best things about my car. No one ever doubts I really own one! :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acctually i think it is his car like not his dads his brother has a real fast cobra its really sweet they both went to my school in my grade but i think there parents bought them for them but they have to pay it back or something like that

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

acctually i think it is his car like not his dads his brother has a real fast cobra its really sweet they both went to my school in my grade but i think there parents bought them for them but they have to pay it back or something like that

,.'..'.,,.,.

You forgot these...... tongue.gif .

Originally posted by Silver911owner:

sure Bananular, come down to geeros friday/tonight and we can take a spin.

I might have to go to Geero's just for a ride...

on a side note, is this your first car? if so, isn't that kind of an expensive car for a first car? smile.gif

(I am only asking because I remember the hell I put my first car through... it's typically good to have a few POS's before getting a nice car)

Guest stevil
Originally posted by V6 Power:

on a side note, is this your first car? if so, isn't that kind of an expensive car for a first car? smile.gif

You wouldn't believe some of the "first cars" kids get these days!

Nice Porsche btw, good color choice. graemlins/thumb.gif Looks just like the 993 my grandfather had before he got a 996, always gets the silver. local PCA chapter

I dunno about you bitter people but I wouldn't mind my dad or mom buying me a bad ass car of my choice. Nor would I look down on someone else for it as long as there not a tool and this guy doesn't seem like a prick whats the problem.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Friday night came....and went. Weather was good. Did the guy show (I'm betting not).

For me, going to concert > hanging out in parking lot. :D

Joe, I said before that the kid went to my school, and drove the damn thing every day.

He also came out on Friday. Need anymore proof? I'm sure he will give you a ride if you want. tongue.gif

-Marc

damn joe, why are you being such a suck ass, it seems like any time i see a post made by you, its always negatative. In fact, i can't remember in recent history you posting ANYTHING positative. I know that you're a nice guy in person, I've met you a hand full of times or so, but really, you don't need to be a dick all of the time. just my opinion.

Guest nightracer

Porsches suck. Damn money pits. lol! K I'm joking I own a 44 my uncle owns a GT2 so I've been around them alot. Addicting cars.

Making that 993 fast will cost alot of money. Huntley had a twin turbo kit for the n/a cars that made 550rwhp.. Good price too. Its a damn shame they went under. :(

nitrousbird isn't negative here, he was just calling bs till it was proven he wasn't a poser like a lot of people try to be, an expensive car, young guy, = doubt to me

but joe he did come out with the car, and we hung out all night, actually wish more new people could be like him, pretty cool guy

btw i need a ride in the porsche brandon :cool:

Guest Silver911owner
Thanx Adam, If I can make it out to geeros friday, I will take you for a spin. The launch out of jegs probably wasnt necessary, but I felt the need. tongue.gif

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Tony, I know who the kid is. And yes, your first assumption is correct, he is a teenager, and that is his car.

It may be his dads car and he drives it every day, but he does have it.

-Marc

If it is his DADDY'S car then HE does not have it. Thats like me saying "I have a 8 second car just because my uncle does". If it isn't yours,,,its not yours!!!

Guest Silver911owner
Jelloman457, It will be very diffecult to keep the list growing when I'm going to pay for school soon. unfortunatley I think thats where all my funds will end up.

Guest bahnfire318is
Originally posted by VTEC_R_Sir_Si:

Ahhhhh his DADS....

Correct introduction:

"Hi, this is pic of a car that looks alot like my dads porsche that he lets me drive"

Us: "..uhh welcome and stuff"

ummm nope. I also know brandon and I am certain that you will find his name on the title. You are so quick to judge people on the fact that a car was bought for them. What's the big deal with that anyways? It's still their car whether or not they paid for it. Much like christmas gifts, no one walks around and says that it's really a gift. Maybe it's just me, but I highly doubt it, but it sounds like people are VERY jealous that they dont have a car that nice or that they didnt have a car that nice when they were young.

Jealous assholes are graemlins/gay.gif