girls are shit

Guest ravedave

Guest ravedave
oh shit hah i missed that post, i don't have any blackmailworthy pics, or trust me i would, you guys wouldlove em, shes adorable,well if you guys ever go to any bars or clubs on campus, she's always at them showing her budy off like shes been single her whole life, she can't even go to the tanning bed without make up on....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravedave
her mom is dead... her aunt called her n was yelling at her for money she owed her on a previous cell phone (go figure) and her aunt was like, your just like your mother, immature. so last night when she was running her mouth to me and hanging up on me, when SHE was the one who fucked up i was like,your aunt was right,yourimmature and she got soooo pissed like i can't believe you said that i hate you. i toldher to quit blame shifting : )

Originally posted by OversizedFocus:

haha nothing like a response from steve haha my brother....and what about the kitchen? i posted it here? i'm confused. thanks everyone...yah i can't believe this at all like it doesn't make sense why someone could do something so hateful to someone they "love" and she claims she still does btw...

oh and btw i've dealt with nightly shit from her, she's one of those girls who goes out every night drinking and acting dumb and just for the record, she dumped me on my birthday n i took her back...

scotty doesn't know

so don't tell scotty.

Cheer up holms, it could be worse...atleast she wasn't like..a man or something...

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

F her mom..

How old is this whore? Go for older chics, they usually aren't into the fucked up mind games and childish bullshit as younger sluts.

i beg to differ, i just broke ended it with a girl that is 4 years older then me. She freaks me out way WAY to much into me. Texting me all the time, calling all the time. TElls me some weird shit....at least she is hott.

Guest ravedave

guarenteed u see her if i showed u a few pics however, i'm on a new computer which has none and i left all her pics on her bed for her witha note saying "give these to your new boyfriend, i won't be needing them." i ripped a picture of us in half. had a toothbrush n contact case at her house she bought for me, broke both of those in half n left them on her bed as well. for that she called me crazy, i proceeded to inform her i was crazy for putting up with all the shit of hers i did...

i'll see what i can do about getting a few pics of her, i know i have one

Welcome back, you little fucker. I wondered where in the hell you disappeared to.

Come out sometime, fuckass.

... and screw her. You’re only like 12 anyway, there will be more. Go fuck until your dick hurts.

graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by OversizedFocus:

when do you guys go out? i wanna go i never have shit to do, even when we were together, she's always at bars n shit

club girls arent a good thing. No girl is worth it when they treat you like shit.

Guest ravedave
doesn't it suck how much bullshit pain you have to go through to realize this? the more she got in debt, the more she went out....that doesn't make sense to me. I have no problems with a girl who goes out sometimes, or wants to hang out with friends!

Originally posted by Venom:

i beg to differ, i just broke ended it with a girl that is 4 years older then me. She freaks me out way WAY to much into me. Texting me all the time, calling all the time. TElls me some weird shit....at least she is hott.

How old is she