Even Michigan fans have to agree........

Nitrousbird

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

O-H

I-O!

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

That was the best game OSU played all year A COMPLETE GAME

+1 Great game! Glad they finally got it together to beat Michigan! :cool: Wish we would have seen that offense earlier this year.

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

...I think 70% of the fans on either side dont give a crap about the game at all, they'de rather get wasted, act like retards, burn cars, get in fights and be arrested....

My uncle warned me when I moved here not to park my car anywhere near OSU when the OSU/Mich game happens for that exact reason. graemlins/doh.gif

I can understand really getting into football, but the drunken rioting associated with it is taking the love of the game entirely too far.

Guest busteryhyman
Originally posted by Kuruma:

My uncle warned me when I moved here not to park my car anywhere near OSU when the OSU/Mich game happens for that exact reason. graemlins/doh.gif

I can understand really getting into football, but the drunken rioting associated with it is taking the love of the game entirely too far.

Yeah when i moved to columbus my brothers told me that too. I live in the Short North so fortunately I only get the mad traffic altho I did get mooned by a very drunk fan yesterday on the street.

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

marks right this site is fucking waste of time. I am going somewhere else where there are more educated people.

Do they use proper punctuation, spelling and grammar at this other place? tongue.gif

marks right this site is fucking waste of time. I am going somewhere else where there are more educated people.

Sounds like you have a little sand in your pussy. You may want to clean that out. BTW, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out; you WON'T be missed (though I know you won't leave, you are just whining).

The only time ever I'll agree with this dumb ass whistle.[/QB]

They unbanned your sorry ass AGAIN. Can you do us all a favor and make some racist comments and threaten a bunch of people....maybe then we won't have to hear from you again. You are like freaking herpes....you just keep coming back (I figured that's an analogy you would be fimilar with).

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Sounds like you have a little sand in your pussy. You may want to clean that out. BTW, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out; you WON'T be missed (though I know you won't leave, you are just whining).

They unbanned your sorry ass AGAIN. Can you do us all a favor and make some racist comments and threaten a bunch of people....maybe then we won't have to hear from you again. You are like freaking herpes....you just keep coming back (I figured that's an analogy you would be fimilar with).

Wow another great post from the largest fag in Columbus. Keep your herp stories to your self no one cares what you get in your vagina. I'd threaten you but you're a bitch and I don't need to waste time bullying the retard.

Oh yah I fixed your failed attempt at a post kthxbye graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Guest thekunkle

Wow you sound like an ass, and I dont even know you.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

This coming from the only other human besides Jessica Simpson, who didn't know if Chicken of the Sea was Tuna or Chicken.

True Story, Damon's on 161 Oct. 2003. Ask Mark (Supraglue).

P.S. I have a college degree Geoff, do you??

That was Matt, dumbass. If you cant get the facts straight dont post.

Clarett is about to get one too does that make him smart? Dude get a life. Just cause you have a degree means you can perform a job. That doesn't make you an intellegent person.

That was Matt, dumbass. If you cant get the facts straight dont post.

Clarett is about to get one too does that make him smart? Dude get a life. Just cause you have a degree means you can perform a job. That doesn't make you an intellegent person.

Jesus you are dumb, Clarrett isn't even in school.

The loss for Michigan still means something, they LOST. I take it you have never played organized sports. Going to the Rose Bowl is still bittersweet for Michigan. They ended the season 9-2 not 10-1. There is a difference, but I guess you are being too hard headed to even realize that.