best condoms

Jackson1647545504

The best condom is the one you have on when having sex with a chick that has some sort of STD.

While being a conservative, I am also a realist, and while abstinence is the best birth control, it is also the most unobtainable form there is.

I also find it amusing that the typical scenario is while mom and dad are out preaching abstenence at the local town meeting, the daughter they left at home is on her back with her legs in that air getting the meat put to her by every neighbor within walking distance of her house.

Originally posted by Deals On Wheels:

99.9%...................................

I just hope your not the .1 percentile, my friend.

Same sort of deal with condoms, so any way you go theres a chance.

Originally posted by Harris92:

Granted sex is much better with no condom, a very safe way to go about it is use birth control and a condom. Just less to worry about.

agreed....also not having sex with sluts will help too....not saying you are by any means i just mean in general

Guest Harris92
hahaha No I do not have sex with sluts, just not ready to be a dad yet. AT ALL graemlins/thumb.gif And yes having sex with sluts, is worrying about a whole new ball game. This leaves you with not much of a choice in the condom area

Originally posted by dark horse:

[.[/qb]

agreed....also not having sex with sluts will help too....not saying you are by any means i just mean in general[/QB]

Hey now Harris92 is my boyfriend and I am not a slut! :D

Originally posted by Deals On Wheels:

99.9%...................................

I just hope your not the .1 percentile, my friend.

Through the advancement of the pill that tenth of a percent is even smaller now. When taken properly your chances of having a kid when the woman is on birth control is equal to your odds of winning the lottery. Unfortunatly there are alot of women who have "forgot" that make the chances seem higher.

Originally posted by Shrek:

Through the advancement of the pill that tenth of a percent is even smaller now. When taken properly your chances of having a kid when the woman is on birth control is equal to your odds of winning the lottery. Unfortunatly there are alot of women who have "forgot" that make the chances seem higher.

I'll just go back to having butt se..uh...yeah

eh hem,

I'll take both. (can you picture me doing the nasty?, aha! you sick freak)

Guest tbirdchick
i've taken the pill since i was 16 and never forgotten a single day, but i still have it in the back of my mind to be extra safe because no matter what you use, you still have a chance, my friend double wrapped himself and his gf (now wife) was on the pill and they still got pregnant at the age of 15. and now they have 2 kids.

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by RX7dood:

thats his problem, he double wrapped.

comdoms rip easier when double layered.

Definetly, double wrapping is not a good idea. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Originally posted by CR Caddy:

+1

-1 no way

vacectomy's are only good if you are 100% sure you never want kids/again, and no teeneager or 20 something knows that for sure!

so unless you have all the kids you want already or are like 40-50 keep away from the "nut clip"

The shots are good forms of birth control but if taken for long time periods they can make women infertile for the rest of their lives and they normally have to wait a few years before they can concieve again. The patch is just like taking the pill except that they can come off with rubbing and stuff and they leave a mark where they are placed.

Originally posted by morabu:

-1 no way

vacectomy's are only good if you are 100% sure you never want kids/again, and no teeneager or 20 something knows that for sure!

so unless you have all the kids you want already or are like 40-50 keep away from the "nut clip"

I'm 28 and I had it done last year. Two kids. That's it. I'm done.

My comment about the BIG V was merely a joke. But yeah, if you don't plan on having kids EVER or already have them and don't want anymore, the V is the way to go.

On a side note, all morons should get cut so they can't reproduce. But that's an entirely different story.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

[QB]the lions den has a great selection and they replace the stock often. (the newer the better)

I used to date the kid whose dad owns the lions den.