Stop lurking

Buckeye1647545503

the reason im lurking and not posting is my mom told me my dad could be on here she told me the day she made me she had a few guys over the house and they got her wasted and thats the reason i dont know who he is but i do no you people call them GTP i know thats could be one of them so i just trying to find my dad so he could teach me how to go fast and maybe help mom stop being a so wild

Originally posted by pete:

the reason im lurking and not posting is my mom told me my dad could be on here she told me the day she made me she had a few guys over the house and they got her wasted and thats the reason i dont know who he is but i do no you people call them GTP i know thats could be one of them so i just trying to find my dad so he could teach me how to go fast and maybe help mom stop being a so wild

graemlins/wtf.gif

Please put down the crackpipe graemlins/nonono.gif

best post in here

Hmm, wild huh??? Pls post pics of her, if she's wild and hot I will see about getting you a baby half brother.

This has got to be one of the greatest "what.the.fuck." posts ever.

Seriously, what the fuck.

Maybe you should just continue lurking and not post anymore graemlins/thumb.gif