Biggest news ever

Science Abuse

Back in January of '81, I joined this world. Since then I have left behinde me a wake of destruction, ash, transmission parts, and smouldering rubber. I have conquered mountains, bent cars, made craters, and climbed my way up lifes ladder the hard way.

In July, 2005, the torch will be passed, and a new force will be unleshed apon this world, the likes of which has never been seen. I cant wait to begin the training graemlins/thumb.gif

http://www.summitpost.org/images/22065_main.jpg

[ 11. February 2005, 12:14 AM: Message edited by: Tenzig ]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The DropTop:

PLEASE tell me that is just a photochop, and that you're not actually creating off-spring. smile.gif

Photochop ;) didnt get a printout of the first ultrasound, and there was no ice axe. ;)
Originally posted by O.G.:

who's the unlucky woman?

err, the one I've been with since last summer. tongue.gif

Imagine me, but good at math, too. ;)

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Planned or a whoops?

I'm only 24, and we aint married...guess. tongue.gif

There's a difference between and accident and a mistake though. This aint planned, but damned if I aint exicted and happy about it....er, in the rare moments I'm not terrified. ;) Big responcebility. Mentaly prepared, just would have liked the have been making more $. But thats life, time to get my shit and a pile and get my family on. Luckily, mama aint like the usual insane twits I've dated. ;)

Originally posted by Tenzig:

I'm only 24, and we aint married...guess. tongue.gif

There's a difference between and accident and a mistake though. This aint planned, but damned if I aint exicted and happy about it....er, in the rare moments I'm not terrified. ;) Big responcebility. Mentaly prepared, just would have liked the have been making more $. But thats life, time to get my shit and a pile and get my family on. Luckily, mama aint like the usual insane twits I've dated. ;)

Can we teach him/her how to spell? tongue.gif

-Marc