Valentines Day Gifts?

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

So My g/f(now fiance), and i celebrated valentines day today, since were gonna be busy tommorow. She got me a DEH-P7700MP Pioneer headunit (new 2005, model)

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3442/150874695DEH-P7700MP_big.jpg

This thing is awesome, sweetes head unit i've owned. I definatly recommened this to anyone.

As for her gift, i got her a 1/3 carot diamond ring on a white gold band.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/nyteblade/DSCF0002.jpg

And in giving it to her i asked her to marry me and she said yes. Wohoo! I am officialy engaged. :D

So how was everyone elses?

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by buckeye:

damn man that mean I was one of the last cr people to talk to you as a single man. Congrats!

Oh and fuck valentines, It is for guys that don't do shit for there girls spure of the moment, and then know to go buy something.

you were second to last. I ran into Derek (88turbotbird) as i was going in to pick it up. 45 min later i was enaged smile.gif happiest day of my life.

yea the blue rocks. now i have to switch all my int lights over to blue. everythign else is green., but it doesnt look that bad.

Originally posted by Wonka:

I got my g/f some ohio flesh snake.

lol, hmmm i might have to do that as well :D

The girl told me to be ready to go "somewhere" at 2pm yesterday.

She picked me up and drove me to Charlie Penzones for a full body massage. That was nice. She picked me up and had a lamb dinner prepared at my place.

I still dont know what I will get/do for her. redface.gif

well I got my girlfriend a Vermont Teddy Bear

http://store1.yimg.com/I/vtbear_1833_33248

a dozen roses and IM taking her to Olive Garden for dinner

I had the Bear and roses delivered to school today they showed up when we had gov't together and as soon as she seen the bear and roses she started to tear up, but so far ive recieved nothing :( but maybe she'll return the favor at dinner smile.gif I will let you guys know what happenes

i got her the ol' shocker

no that'd be absolutely horrific. This is the first time i've been single, and i'm perfectly content to sit on my fat wallet and enjoy the money i didn't spend on anyone.

EDIT: I have the DEH-P760MP (premier) which is last years model of what you have i think (the differences in operation/quality of premier/regular are miniscule). Mine is an amazing head unit and it seems like they've made all the improvements on the new one from the little things that bothered me about mine (the way "random" operates, etc.) Pioneer has hit a homer yet again.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by 10xworse:

EDIT: I have the DEH-P760MP (premier) which is last years model of what you have i think (the differences in operation/quality of premier/regular are miniscule). Mine is an amazing head unit and it seems like they've made all the improvements on the new one from the little things that bothered me about mine (the way "random" operates, etc.) Pioneer has hit a homer yet again.

from what i can understand the premier has the premier name and a steeringwheel remote. As for what they changed, they have an article on their site about the p7700mp and p80mp. It states that they were designed using all the custmer suggestion on what was wrong with the old one. Essentialy Desinged for the customer or something.

Anyway its an awesome unit. The only addtl thing i wish it had was the abiltity to use pioneers custom oel design studio, to create your own designs.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by 10xworse:

i think the premier also might have some additional features that make it easier to built a nicer/better system from it

any idea what they are. id be intrested to know, as i can turno up anything on the specific differences.

Originally posted by Tenzig:

Congrats man! Nice to see people doing this the normal way, not ass backwards like me tongue.gif

lol thanks man. congrats to you as well. even if it is ass backwards. at least she will remeber it as being unique. or at least diff than the norm which makes it special.