Rent Specials or idea's in Northern Columbus?

Bam

We are going to be looking for a new apartment this coming summer, prefer somewhere from like Bethel/315, 270/Sawmill area to the Tuttle area. Right around there and we are looking for a 3 bedroom. Probably somewhere around 750 or less per month. Where have you guys rented, where would you recommend, where would you advise of not to go, etc etc.

OR

Do you guys know of anything that sounds about that same idea of a house that I could BUY for around the same per month? I'm debating buying my first house and haven't checked into too deeply, but what does $750/month get you for a house in this area, I.E. Dublin/worthington, etc.???

Sorry if this is kind of a broad topic, but I am just loosely considering the idea and the old and wise here could probably help a young'n out.

Thanks

Matt

i know my parents refinanced their 150k house to 600 per month. but thats in cinci.

there are many places around here with 3 bedrooms for that much money, but they won't have a garage. look on *** northside of henderson on kenny rd. there are many townhomes there for rent.

You aren't going to get a house that cheap in that area. You would have to look for a condo around 100,000 to get payments under 750. Otherwise you are probably looking at 1000 or more for a decent house in that area, plus a couple hundred for taxes. My girlfriend and I looked for a while before we decided to build a house.

Check out Forrent.com for appartments or herrealtors.com for houses.

Guest GSRchick714
Unless you have totally awesome credit, you won't get anything that low...people can refinance later and get their payments down like RX7dood said because my mom did the same thing but you have to be able to afford higher payments in the beginning. Good luck finding a nice place!!

I have totally awesome credit and totally awesome hair.

Anyway, I can't recall the names of the apartment complexes where I looked into around the Tuttle area, but there's a group of them right there just north of the first stoplight to the west of the Tuttle Crossing exit.

Wow, that is quite possibly the worst sentence ever written. It's so bad that I refuse to re-write it.

Those apartment complexes all had fairly nice apartments in the price range you are looking for.