beer for sale

cNeutron

I know this isnt the right section but i need to get rid of it in a hurry. Basically had like a party last night and the night before and still have beer left over. My rents are coming home tonight and i just dont want it in the house. Im not a fan of beer so i know i wont drink it and i dont want it to go to waste. So if you want 12 bottles and 18 cans of budlight and 2 or some gorsh beer come and get it. I will sell it for like 10 bucks for all of it. I just bought the beer like 2 days ago and non of it has been opened. If interested call my cell 361-1796 or im me at blinkkilla182 i need this gone by 10 tonight otherwise i am just going to dump it

PS....You have to be atleast 21 and all the beer has been in the fridge so dont worry its not warm

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by Tenzig:

ehhhh is this legal?

Oh yeah, havent you ever gone into pure platuim with two cases of beer, sell one case to all the drunks for $5 a can and drink the rest?! smile.gif

Guest GSRchick714
This is true but you may not want to advertise on a public forum that you are selling beer. Are you 21? By the sounds of how you want to get rid of it before the parents come home sounds like you may not be which would be an even better reason for why not to announce it!

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

This is true but you may not want to advertise on a public forum that you are selling beer. Are you 21? By the sounds of how you want to get rid of it before the parents come home sounds like you may not be which would be an even better reason for why not to announce it!

Ohh they knew about it they jsut didnt want it there when they got back. SO i just wanted to get rid of it fast. People on here would enjoy it alot more then i would.