Worst movie you've ever seen?

Devils Advocate

Guest stevil

Girl Interrupted

Went to the movies, was the girl's choice and I thought: sure why not, it has hottie Angelina Jolie in it. We left after 30 minutes, it sucked so bad and was boring.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Agreed to the nth degree - when I first saw the title of this thread, Mulholland Drive is what came to mind.

The only other movie that I can think of that even rivals the suckiness of Mulholland Drive is one about people who get sexually aroused by automobile crashes. The name of the movie escapes me (which probably due to repression), but it starred one the Arquette women and Holly Hunter, I think. Worst movie ever. Ever.

that movie was called crash i think, had the guy that was the scientist in stargate the movie

holy shit, burgels is a faggot, that is all

marc is gay too, cause american pyscho (at least the newer one?) was a badass movie, just because you are too dumb to get it marc doesn't mean it was bad

Guest stvbreal

Flash Gordon rocks ! ! I love that movie.

Probably the strangest movie I have ever seen was Big Fish. What a drug enduced trip that was, and I didn't even take anything. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Republicant:

The royal tenenbaums is a fucking masterpiece of eclectic film. graemlins/slap.gif (This is CR, you arent allowed to have your own opinions.) tongue.gif

Are you joking?? That movie was F'ing terrible....

I was dragged by some chic a few years ago to see a movie. This was our first date. I fell asleep during the movie. It was called Moulin Rouge. It was, at that time, the absolute worst movie I had ever seen, well, the part of it that I did see anyway. Mulholland Drive is at the top of my list also.