Drunk girls on a bar = funny stuff

Nitrousbird

Trevor (Bird of a Different Motor) and I go out last evening. We met up with Greg (guy w/ the Ford dually that has the semi wheels on it and air horn) and a couple of his friends. We end up going to Ledo’s on N. High St. We started off at Miani’s across the street, and then headed over there.

Ledo’s was having a “hot bodies” contest. They would have 2 girls stand up on the bar, each dancing for a song. After word, people would yell for which broad they liked the best, and they would make it to the next round. Sadly, participation was poor, so there were not a lot of girls to compete.

Round one: white chick w/ big boobs vs. ghetto broad with some junk in the trunk and everywhere else. Ghetto chick thought she needed to show what was under her way-too-short skirt. White chick won, but the retard DJ said they could both move to the next round. Luckily, ghetto-mamma figured out she had no chance of winning and bowed out.

Round two: two chicks that were friends dancing with each other. Making out, grabbing one another, and not showing the goods up top. The DJ ended up letting them both go to the next round, but together competing as a single person.

Here is where it gets good. One of the female bartenders goes up top, to dance with this chick in a kindly short cameo skirt. About a minute into dancing….SHE FALLS OFF THE BAR! She fell backward, hitting her ass on the bar top before tumbling to the ground. My jaw just dropped, and in my drunken stupor, I said “that was freaking awesome.” She was un-injured, and got back up to dance again. Cameo chick moved to the next round.

But you can’t have one fall without another. These next two girls start dancing, another group of friends. They aren’t up there 15 seconds, and one falls backwards, dragging the other down with her. They fell freaking FAR. No hitting the bar-top first (which flexed way too much to have people dancing on it), directly onto the ground. They decided to not go back up there, but neither looked hurt somehow (someone is going to have a bruised ass tomorrow).

The contest ends with big boobs, cameo chick, and two making out broads competing. Big boobs won, and most definitely didn’t deserve to, but that’s life. We then leave to go back to Miani’s.

Overall, it was a good night. Ledo’s had $3 pitchers of beer, in there flexible plastic pitchers that have Miller Light on the side, that I decided to snake out of the bar (they are the type they will probably throw away). We walked around campus and hit the ol’ drunken Steak N’ Shake spot. Good stuff.

That reminds me of the Ugly Mug. They are closed down now, but its this little redneck sorta bar in Port Washington where chicks get on the bar and dance topless for most of the night while drunk people shove one's down their undies. It was crazy because there was always someone on the bar I knew, usually someone from high school. *tear* I miss that place.