Learn something every day

old dirty bastard

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> Today I learned that TJ has never heard of snipes; that Eric is learning about applying chemistry to real life situations; that Buckeye is possibly buying a truck from Chicago, or has driven from Chicago; that Joe got a booboo; that Powered by Geo is a serial bug killer; that some guy named Evan made a vague comment in response to someone else; that Mike might have a hunting bitch soon; that 462 is learning to work the system; that John D'Agostino is experimenting; that Avenger is now jointly nursing his allergies and leg; and that even if you're driving fast, when it really rains hard, you eventually will be forced to use your windshield wipers, because the water won't run off the windshield fast enough.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by the Apostle:

<font color ="midnightblue"> Today I learned that TJ has never heard of snipes; that Eric is learning about applying chemistry to real life situations; that Buckeye is possibly buying a truck from Chicago, or has driven from Chicago; that Joe got a booboo; that Powered by Geo is a serial bug killer; that some guy named Evan made a vague comment in response to someone else; that Mike might have a hunting bitch soon; that 462 is learning to work the system; that John D'Agostino is experimenting; that Avenger is now jointly nursing his allergies and leg; and that even if you're driving fast, when it really rains hard, you eventually will be forced to use your windshield wipers, because the water won't run off the windshield fast enough.

Not experiemented anything. Had to have the laughing gas and have to take some vicodin for this pain

Guest lilchaz16
Today I learned that if an Iraqi citizen does not stop his vehicle within 100 meters of our convoy I will pull the trigger because I 'will not' get blown up again.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by lilchaz16:

Today I learned that if an Iraqi citizen does not stop his vehicle within 100 meters of our convoy I will pull the trigger because I 'will not' get blown up again.

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/rl.gif

Originally posted by lilchaz16:

you let em within 100? when i was rear security on our convoys, the at4 got shouldered at 200.

Guest lilchaz16
Lustalbert....supposively this is the kinder, gentler army. Want us to do do warning shots and all that shit, you know how it goes when you get orders from the ones that SIT behind a desk. Sadly I'm on PSD, all I have is my 50 cal. and 16, no AT4 for me, we're not supposed to stay and fight, just get through the kill zone, DAMNIT.