Calling All ATV's and dirt bikes

DTM Brian

A few of us are going to Wayne National forrest to ride Saturday. Was wanting to know if anyone else wants to go. I have been dynoing every weekened for the last couple of months and I am in need of a break from car crap. Besides, I am waiting on a balancer for my turbo car. Reply to this thread if you want to follow us down.

DAMNIT! Just got my quad today. Cousin/Friends have been last two weeks and are going the weekend after next but this weekend is my cousins wedding. DAMNIT!

If anyone is interested any other weekend, let me know. We usually bring anywhere between 3-12 ppl.

make sure you stop and get the permits, they are having us and the game warden not counting the rangers checking them. if you guys get down this way and need something i'll give you my pager number if you want, this way if you break down or something its nice to have a local to call. i'm off that day but sold the ATV long ago.

pm me if you want it