extreme road rash..5 pages

ninjachk08

Very oldschool news chk and major roadrash.

Brittnay who goes by Brit-ta-tit-tit is a retard. I saw her myspace page and met her once down in Middletown from another dude. She got famous because of her story and got sponsored by ICON for doing nothing.:rolleyes: I think she's a female douchebag. :D

Yeah Brit-ta-tit-tit as Nick said. She's a complete douche and a lot of people are fairly convinced she's a friggin liar. She even posted quite a bit over on 600rr.net for a bit yammering her BS and whoring for attention.

I still get the urge occasionaly to see if I can my visor to flip up suddenly and yank my head back with any amount of force. Never could with several helmets as a rider with the full force of the wind and even tried a few times as a passenger with even less success.

I still get the urge occasionaly to see if I can my visor to flip up suddenly and yank my head back with any amount of force. Never could with several helmets as a rider with the full force of the wind and even tried a few times as a passenger with even less success.

So how many bikes have you ridden on the back of recently? :wtf:

Yeah Brit-ta-tit-tit as Nick said. She's a complete douche and a lot of people are fairly convinced she's a friggin liar. She even posted quite a bit over on 600rr.net for a bit yammering her BS and whoring for attention.

i have had mine slam shut like if i was whiping sweat out of my eyes or something but never open

Whaaat? My visor on my borrowed ICON helmet flew open on 270 a couple of weeks ago as I turned my head to check the lane next to me and I was going around 90. Needless to say, I did not fly off of my bike. Sounds like BS. Riding on the back of a sportbike does suck, but you slide forward into the driver, I've never come close to falling off of the back.

Whaaat? My visor on my borrowed ICON helmet flew open on 270 a couple of weeks ago as I turned my head to check the lane next to me and I was going around 90. Needless to say, I did not fly off of my bike. Sounds like BS. Riding on the back of a sportbike does suck, but you slide forward into the driver, I've never come close to falling off of the back.

I believe thats why HJC started putting that little latch on the sides of their visors.

Is this the girl that fell off while the dude was doing a wheelie? I find it kind of hard to believe she was sucked off the back of the bike, I've gone 160+ with my girl on the back and she's probably no more than 110lbs fully geared up, and she was still there when I stopped. They were most likely doing something stupid when this happened, she's the first person I've ever heard of getting sucked off a bike. Hell the majority of the time we ride 2 up Tonya is holding onto the grab bar behind her, even when we're just cruising 90+ down the freeway.

They were doing a little 45degree wheelie and she decided to push herself off the bike by pushing her hands off the dudes back.

Since then she became a wannabe stunter who will never be good and got famous from her crybaby story. She's gotten much fatter too since the incident so she looks much different. I think it's ridiculous how she is making earnings from her past ignorant wreck. :nono:

i have had mine slam shut like if i was whiping sweat out of my eyes or something but never open

I have had my visor fly open and unhook on the right side flapping in the wind--my prescription sunglasses flew up into the top of my helmet and my helmet twist to the rear at the same time(helmet strap was not tightly secured) and I crossed the the end of the 1/4 mile line completely blinded by the wind force==tapped front/rear brakes which locked up from greasy shutdown area--bike slid sideways each direction & somehow stayed up until my vision returned. That was the 1st & only time but it did happen and if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone else.

ive had mine fly open before too, but it has never sucked me off the bike.

this is probably what happened:

I have no idea how she fell off the bike but there is a major difference between sitting in the riders seat and sitting on the back and also the state of mind when panic is induced into the formula--especially between seasoned riders and rookies--just saying--not judging--that looked like one painful disfiguring long term injury.

They were doing a little 45degree wheelie and she decided to push herself off the bike by pushing her hands off the dudes back.

Since then she became a wannabe stunter who will never be good and got famous from her crybaby story. She's gotten much fatter too since the incident so she looks much different. I think it's ridiculous how she is making earnings from her past ignorant wreck. :nono:

why would she do something stupid like that.. and put herself through all that pain?