King of Columbus

ChevyMan1972

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

Im glad I spent 10 bucks and saw nothing. Can I give them my ticket and get back in for free next friday?

I saw that it took 5 guys to get Parkers car in and out of the trailer tongue.gif

I did not see Vaughn :(

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Orion:

i dony know if buschers dsm is street legal (cough), but i do know that it might have a chance.

His 4G63-powered Chrysler Conquest is street legal and plated, and has run in the mid-to-high eights.

Guest Ponyfreak
I'm thinking if it is like most big cities you will have to have a Sub 8 second car to win some dough. There are quite a bit of mid 7 second "street" cars in the big cities out west.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Why does there have to be an import class? Can't imports run with everyone else? There aren't any rules holding back imports in the King Of Columbus shootout.

back from the dead I guess.

John shepherd, who lives even closer than buschur also runs in the low 8s with a stock appearing car he drives to work.

Why would I like a separate class? Because I know I cant compete with larger motors that use the same power adders I do. You were quick to [wrongly] assume that I was trying to imply unfairness or the like. Sorry you wont get your v8 superiority / I4 superiority flame fodder outa this guy. Thanks for playing.

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

back from the dead I guess.

John shepherd, who lives even closer than buschur also runs in the low 8s with a stock appearing car he drives to work.

Why would I like a separate class? Because I know I cant compete with larger motors that use the same power adders I do. You were quick to [wrongly] assume that I was trying to imply unfairness or the like. Sorry you wont get your v8 superiority / I4 superiority flame fodder outa this guy. Thanks for playing.

Not trying to be a dick, but it is "King of Columbus". He who has the fastest car and can get it down the track wins. If you cannot compete, build something that can. Instead of asking for a class that you can win in ;)

Originally posted by Tinman:

Not trying to be a dick, but it is "King of Columbus". He who has the fastest car and can get it down the track wins. If you cannot compete, build something that can. Instead of asking for a class that you can win in ;)

Well if that's the case they shouldn't have 2 classes..but they do.

Originally posted by Tinman:

another appropriate response would have been:

I cant, I dont have a trailer for my "street car"

;)