Columbus State Kids

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

Registration is tomorrow don't forget!

When does it actually start? My mom said it used ot be at midnight but they might have changed it to 9:00a.m?? Anyone know?

Cody

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Red Lude SH:

fuckin columbus state, been trying to register since 11:55pm on the web and on the phone..... anybody get through either way???

nope, no luck. i'm callig at 8:00a.m when the phones open up to register. i try to get my ID and Password but it says something like "i have't been a student in awhile... yadda yadda." so i have to call tomorrow morning

Originally posted by Red Lude SH:

fuckin columbus state, been trying to register since 11:55pm on the web and on the phone..... anybody get through either way???

The new system will only let something like 45 people register online at a time.. its horrible

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Morgan:

The new system will only let something like 45 people register online at a time.. its horrible

greeeeat.

Guest infamous me 235
is it nearly impossible for everyone else to get through on the telephone?? every damn phone number i call is busy, and i f i get through, i have to call a different number.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Can somebody please give me the website and/or phone#, along with the date of the show

i think you're in the worng thread. the thread you are talking about is in meetings/events, it's a sticky. we are all talking about scheduling classes.

lol