need help from CR people

smokin5s

Guest LexIS300
Originally posted by Browning:

If I were you CT guys, I'd just leave them alone. After all, if it werent from them, you wouldnt have so many members. Ya know?

Very true with getting us some members! I've just been ignoring them.

Guest 1QWKEVO
well if we dont ban them and they dont stop running their mouth and wont step up to atleast my challange then we gotta get a caravan to the Valley soon with a shit ton of us...we will roll through their town like you and adam did once josh, let them try to jump all of us!! itll be a little different than only having you and adam....try me, you, adam, adam, chris, david, mike, ant, sam and plenty of others from CT and CR!! LOL

Guest BlwnTeG
Originally posted by Browning:

Umm, this isnt high school guys lol. If they arent going to race what makes you think they would fight?

Well ask Josh about that one. They wanted to beat him and his buddy with the S2000 last summer i do believe. I guess around 10 of them tried to jump him and one i guess tried to shoot him.

ok, enough of the childish "let's kick their ass" crap... if they pick a fight and people are around then it gets handled... this, "hey, let's get a group of people together to go kick their ass" is childish and stupid and won't be tollerated... go back to CT to post shit like that.

Guest 1QWKEVO

lol i didnt mean get a group of ppl together to go fight them....but if it happens it happens, wont have to worry about bein out numbered....im pretty sure i saw Ant post somewhere on CT that he would be up for a caravan to the Valley to race the kids...i was just agreeing, and if the outcome is like it was when Josh and Adam went last time 10 on 2, well then itd be a little more fair if it were to happen again

but id like to get some of you to go to the Valley, there are a few STi's there!! saw a black one this past weekend, first thing to come to mind "damn wheres my evo when i need it!" lol

Enough talk about any sort of fighting. If I see anymore of that crap, I will start issuing bans.

You will not come here and try to start waging "car gang" wars. Get the fuck off of our board for that bullshit.

I don't understand why you didn't just figure out if they were linking to the pics where they were. If that was the case, you put a different pic with the same file name on it and put something about them eating dog shit or something equally as bad. Then it's all over there post. I see this shit happen on Ebay once in a while, in fact one of those deals was posted on this board.

Originally posted by desperado:

I don't understand why you didn't just figure out if they were linking to the pics where they were. If that was the case, you put a different pic with the same file name on it and put something about them eating dog shit or something equally as bad. Then it's all over there post. I see this shit happen on Ebay once in a while, in fact one of those deals was posted on this board.

That would have been great! Where were you a couple days ago? :D

Guest 1QWKEVO

wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed... graemlins/chillpill.gif

lol no man sorry if i pissed you off, just venting a little bit, i wont bring it up again...the last thing i want is to get banned from here! graemlins/doh.gif

how can i get a membership on their site? does anyone know how to get around the admins approval? cause a lot of you got accounts but i must have waited too long...josh didnt adam say he had more than 1 account there? maybe he can give one to me

Originally posted by 1QWKEVO:

wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed... graemlins/chillpill.gif

lol no man sorry if i pissed you off, just venting a little bit, i wont bring it up again...the last thing i want is to get banned from here! graemlins/doh.gif

how can i get a membership on their site? does anyone know how to get around the admins approval? cause a lot of you got accounts but i must have waited too long...josh didnt adam say he had more than 1 account there? maybe he can give one to me

I got around it, Billy. Use a fake name and such, worked fine for me. Then pull some shit of your ass, don't give them the main e-mail address you use, and tell them you're from somewhere else, like uh...Pennsylvania. Lol.