Michigan sucks ass

Brandon

and im from mich so ive been even been in the stadium what i think is really sweet is that you guys are still posting did i push a button ok whoes next do it DO IT you have your opinion i have mine and wow thats one thats over 300 rejects and lets live in the past mich has a better record there i win but i do see that the flammer boy dosnt post every day now did he find something to do besides swing from the boards nuts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FBody Addict

just an outsider (non-sports fan) asking a question

Why do people get so fired up over a game that none of you play for the team?

My brother had a car flipped over and set on fire during the riot a few years ago. Why?

Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

just an outsider (non-sports fan) asking a question

Why do people get so fired up over a game that none of you play for the team?

My brother had a car flipped over and set on fire during the riot a few years ago. Why?

It's about civic pride. "My town is greater than your town". As mis-guided and rabid as some fans can get, the riotous behavior is more a product of the large # of people in a small area, and then add alcohol. It happened at Michigan State, it's happened all over. It'll happen again, perhaps in Ann Arbor, who knows.

I spent 4 years in Nebraska, with season tickets to the Huskers games. The same "civic pride" abounds when playing Oklahoma. I then moved to Washington D.C. with Redskin tickets. The same applied to Redskins vs. Cowboys. I am a Steelers fan and have been to many Browns vs. Steelers games.

It's all the same with the exception of the Brown's fans being the most disturbed and disqusting in my witnessed opinion.

BTW. I spent 3 years living in Michigan ( da U.P.), but I attended, and graduated from, The Ohio State University.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Mike, I thought you went to BG?

Oh, and Steelers > * Period.

-Marc

Soccer scholarship to B.G.. After 2 years of riding the bench and partying, I left B.G. and transfered a whopping 11 credit hours to O.S.U.. I basically started over! ;)

Pony please stop posting. You notice how the buckeye fans can't hold a conversation about there own team amongst eachother so they have to bash ours instead? And I said "Don't post let them kill there own thread." 2 days got like 1 post, then you replied and now its 4 pages of useless crap.

In response to that picture and the one of the kid with the middle finger, and the one of the coin. Its been 15,000 days!!! And your still using the same pictures!!!

original Michigan hater.....I have always hated the football teams wolverines (glorified rat) and state....but now I even hate the state..... my jackass ex boyfriends is a fanatic about the state and everything in it so naturally I hate it even more....Michigan is the dump of the united states.

Nothing just let the thread die, provided I don't have work saturday any of you watching the games anywhere I'll show up and root against you buckeye fans. Its all cool to talk shit but lets alteast be good sports :-/. We lost you guys won, I accept it. And we didn't exactly lose if you watched the mich game we got our ass beat. Our offense was terrible starting RB and QB were hurt defense was on the field all day getting the ball jammed down there throat. If you guys wanna talk football lets talk football not grammar. Right?

No. You guys are the ones that started talking shmack, even though Michigan lost and we won. that's when it got ugly.

None of us would have to talk grammar in a football thread, but we seriously can't understand half the shit that you guys have been trying to say. Props to Tina for being the only literate Michigan fan within a four state radius.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

You are my new friend. I have a big screen ;)

-Marc

I've got a DirecTV HD receiver and an RCA 52" HD monitor. We just ordered a Samsung 50" Plasma HDTV Monitor from Circuit City.

Sunday Ticket puts 5-6 games each week in HD. All games on ESPN on broadcast on ESPN HD. I also have the ESPN Gameplan for DirecTV. During Buckeye away games, we watch as many as 20 college games on Saturday.

There is nothing like football in HD (or anything else for that matter).

Originally posted by Pony Pimpstress:

you kow i think its funny that you guys care more about my spelling or punctuation than what im saying its like osu fans have three things in common besides being white trash some fans excluded but after they won a game a fews years ago and then decided to riot thats sooo coooool' . ' and then when there players are passing out handjobs in jail. again wow i wanna play for them. finally when i met your wonderful star everything joey galloway he was giving head behind house of japan and was a total asshole i guess its the school he was pissed that he played for it too now whats he doing in the pros? the funny thing is is that REPUBLICAN i know its cant but if hes a jackass hell saysomething or is that just an ass? whichever go home to your mommmy and get your friends to see what ive writen and then come up with something charming and witty so that i can ignor you fro now on cuz your just getting to heated up overthis "are you hitting your keys EXTRA hard" to show that your mad your the biggest man on my 17"inch monitor you deseve a prize here its called nascar

OMG....i dated the idiot who posted this shit. BTW it was not jen who posted this crap. talk about a waste of years, i mean years of my life. You guys who ripped him for being stupied are soo right on the money. i'm surprised he graduated from high school. D-U-M-B just about sums it up graemlins/burnout02.gif