Looking for Brian Spilner in the Green Eclipse, seriously

Science Abuse

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, theres 2 of these running around. I'm willing to bet it's the same guy that goes to CSCC, based on the parking garage incedent. So quicksilver, if that guy isnt the guy you know, then read no further.

Originally posted by QuikSilver:

I agree the car is gay, but you guys talk alot of shit about people you don't know or have met. He's an alright guy.

Alright guys dont hit people trying to show off. If I had not been planning on him being an ass (following rule #1*), and not given him room to fuck up, he would have plowed into the side of my car. I know exactly what he was thinking; "thats just a big ass Tbird, no way he can make this corner faster then mine. He's already beat me in a straight line, and now he's going in that fast....I'll just go in a bit faster right inside". The peice of shit did not know his car or what it was capable of, and tried to write a check his car couldn't cash, and almost got others caught up in his stupidity. So, he is not an alright guy.

Saying his car is gay = shit talking

Saying he drives like a douschebag = observation, and it's an observation that alot of people seem to have made.

So, when ya see him next, make sure you tell him that I'm not talking shit about him, I'm just saying his car is slower then my slow car, and he drives it like an immature 16 year old punk. And ad in "AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" while pointing at him. Thanks graemlins/thumb.gif

*rule #1= "Never assume anyone else knows what the fuck they are doing"

No disrespect intended, I was mainly referring to the people who said they wanted to kill him/beat him up.

I do not know everything he does or all of his actions, but since I have met him, I thought I would try to defend him a little.

Guest Boosted GS430

Ive seen him around Dublin.

I know its dark, but here is a pic. The guy I have seen driving this one is a white guy around 30 ... seems to always be wearing a suit ... I would never be wearing a suit if I had to drive that :confused:

http://www.spac3d.com/albums/Other/IMG_2093.sized.jpg

Spotted this car again on Saturday. I have pictures on my comp at home. The one I saw was different from the one above (different wheels, no wing). The driver was in his early twenties. I'll post pics if anyones interested.

Originally posted by Tulo:

Spotted this car again on Saturday. I have pictures on my comp at home. The one I saw was different from the one above (different wheels, no wing). The driver was in his early twenties. I'll post pics if anyones interested.

the one we encountered deffinately had a wing and rims. CR is great. tongue.gif

yah, this tool just about took me out on 270 one day in my brand new 05 ranger (two weeks old then) when he was doing 4 lane changes at once in rush hour traffic, just to get off at the next exit,... had it not been rush hour traffic he wouldnt have gotten to his destination alone, and his car would not be his anymore, luckily for him that day i was in a hurry to get home and didnt want to fuck with traffic... i love having inside connections, could have had myself a fast and furious eclipse to burn in a feild...

Originally posted by RangerTurbo:

yah, this tool just about took me out on 270 one day in my brand new 05 ranger (two weeks old then) when he was doing 4 lane changes at once in rush hour traffic, just to get off at the next exit,... had it not been rush hour traffic he wouldnt have gotten to his destination alone, and his car would not be his anymore, luckily for him that day i was in a hurry to get home and didnt want to fuck with traffic... i love having inside connections, could have had myself a fast and furious eclipse to burn in a feild...

there are apparently two, just to make sure the assumed driving patterns are correct, describe the one you saw. Wing and rims, or not?

Guest Boosted GS430
Originally posted by Tulo:

This is the one I saw. This was at MAG and apparently the guy was looking to upgrade to a yellow Lotus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Tulo52/IMG_0007small2.jpg

Upgrade to a Lotus? That is an interesting jump.

I have not seen that "version" of the FnF car.

It is disturbing that there are two of these cars running around.

I saw one of those two cars on Sawmill last Saturday. Looked like a young guy driving it...spikey hair. I didn't look too long since I was driving the Supra, I was scared he might think we are on the same team graemlins/supergay2.gif

Scott

Peace

Originally posted by (s)aint Nothing:

I saw him last night at Kroger on Sawmill. Dude looked like a douche - blond hair styled all metrosexual, metro clothes, etc.

graemlins/supergay2.gif

was he wearing a polo shirt with the collar turned up? Gotta complete the look.