OVW blows ass chunks...for real

Bam

Guest brown99gti

this is some funny sh^% i love how matt just brought up OVW and it turned into something all together different, matt just suck it up with OVW and megan ur crazy.

Miles

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Miles is still grounded, even though he is 18. It must suck to be him, his mommy and daddy have him bitched.

And Miles, dont fuckin tell me what to do about the fags over at OVW, as far as I'm concerned, your one of them

Run 18psi on that piece of shit stock turbo all you want. You can post all the links and charts you want but its fucking retarded. 2 years ago when the 1.8T swap went I tried pushing the boost up into the 18+psi during tuning at a couple points and it just doesn't make any more power. You could also see a noticible difference in inlet air temps the higher it was pushed. 14psi is about the best you can do on that turbo without compromising anywhere. That is about where the good chips are out place the boost too. Probabally that way for a reason.

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,0R ASS:

well now we are comparing turbo dodges and Dsm's to volkswagens. it really runs out at 18psi?

that sucks

#1: He said it is worthless at 18psi, and will only spike to it

#2: What may make 18psi on one motor may only make 2psi on another. Put that dinky turbo on my car, and it isn't going to make crap for boost. Put it on a really restricted motor, and it might make 20psi and still be fine. Cylinder volume, flow of the heads, etc. make all the difference.

It's better to flow the same CFM with less boost pressure.

To bam 614, I'm on ohio vw do i suck? So what if the kid doesnt wanna race you dont have to single him out, Even thou he's claiming crazy HP, just drop it its people like you who make tuning not fun, Big deal just drop it no one will truly belive him if no one ever see his car or he runs it! Every one on here could say they have a fast car. I mean i'm not tryin to sound like an ass but i would'nt belive that one person if they were like "hey i have a 1000hp supra i'll kill you" id proly be like "ok" when you gonna take it out? call him out dont shun him! plus its not ohiovw to blame its the kid on the forum so make sure you clarify.

TO:girly18t i know for a fact that ever kid on ohiovw isnt rich and doesnt just take there car to a shop to get work done> i know cause i am one! I am hard working and for someone to say that about some group i am affiliated with is just not cool. Shit i mean so you gonna bore out your own engine with a dremel? You have to take it into the shop for some stuff.

FOR BOTH of YOU: If you so gangsta why you tuck in your chain befor you go into the club?

"loyd banks"

Guest brown99gti
hey shanton bam is matt the kid who cant stay with a car, hes just pissed at carl and some other people on the ovw bc they fliped out o him when he tryed to ask a simple question. it was a funny ass post everyone just started rippin on each other.

Yes, I am cool, this post blows, and I will call out who I want to call out.

"If you can't stand the heat, get outta The Kitchen!"

I'm sorry if a simple question to PROVE your numbers or mods is so hard, it's really not hard, unless you are blowing smoke.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by WebNinja:

Why the fuck are you here? The only time I've ever met you at a meet, people were avoiding your ass like girls avoid that pathetically tiny penis of yours. The day that you decide to shut the fuck up and leave everyone (and I mean everyone, not just on this messageboard) alone simply can't come fast enough.

You motivate me to stay. :D

You drive a focus, you cant be cool its against the laws of life. Running 18psi on a stock 1.8tturbo as fush says is fucking ignorant. especially if you have your stuck piece of shit I/C and the even shittier lower I/C pipe. IT can push all sorts of psi but once it starts getting hot its worth fucking nothing so turn you boost up to whatever the fuck you want, but physics do exhist even if you dont know what they are.