Bought a new bike! :)

thomez

What's up guys? (and girls too)

I haven't been on here in a while, just been boring myself to death commuting around on my Ninja 250 and saving up a few bucks to get something new. I finally found something that caught my eye for the right price so I went and checked it out today and left a deposit - 2003 ZRX1200R, 44k miles, nice shape, new front tire, good rear tire, clean title and a Yoshimura slip on... I don't think I could have found anything much better for the $3150 I agreed to pay for it.

zrx1.jpg

zrx2.jpg

picking it up 2 weeks from today after getting rid of my Ninjette, etc.

What ya think? :D

lot of miles but on zrxoa they have owners with over 100k on em! It'll take me a long time to get anywhere near there !

Gotta a couple buddies who went on the Loopin' trip with us last year, who have those & SWEAR by 'em!! There's a few pix of them with the Mackinac Bridge for background in my "Loopers through the Youper" thread in the "Daily Ride" area, if you wanna check them out.

I believe they hang on the ZRXoa as well.....I know Mike does (Wario). He used to own a 'Bird before, but is on his 3rd ZReX now. First one was green, then black, now he's gone matte black. Every time I talk to him, he starts spouting the Gospel of ZReX to me!! ;)

Congrats.....Never seen that blue before

**Found it, if you wanna read the writeup, otherwise here's the pix............

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=14187&highlight=youper

BreakfastatBublitzs.jpg

med_gallery_2253_10_423202.jpg

med_gallery_2253_10_273975.jpg

med_gallery_2253_10_311232.jpg