Cleveland>Columbus

coltboostin

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

What 5.0 got beat by a Mach 1? Oh and not to start a war but I think that Cobra would have walked most of the columbus cars. He beat Keith's 93 who beat Linn.

i talked to logan and he told me pulled the gray 5.0 that was from akron.

if the cobra beat keith/andrew them im sure he would not have a problem beating me.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by coltboostin:

I was told they spoke with you guys through PM, but was informed the day of because they knew I would have been upset because I was the one that wanted to take the trip, and they knew that I cant go until the summer gig is up in mid August. Footage of the Viper vs. DSM race indicates a lack of Viper win.

This is all 2nd hand, so dont kill me. The Camera Man is the worst to grace the Earth,s o hard evidence is lacking.

I havent seen the video, but I raced this DSM twice, the first time I missed a shift and never got back in it, the second race I completly walked him with a clean run on the bottle. Regardless, these guys were all nice and we had a good time. But you being the royal fuck that didnt even show starts the shit talking. Imagine that. Bottom line is that the guys that came down had nice cars and every race was completley freindly, so take your dumb ass back to columbus DSM because u have nothing left to say here.

Linn., is that a 93 Cobra (Keith) that you raced?

If so, how bad did he beat you? I think this is the same car me and Shawn were going against a couple weeks ago.----Matt

Originally posted by mm1999gt:

Matt (Eatonup), I take it the car is running good. The tuning issue worked out?

I have the A/F under control but it's still cutting out in between shifts. I think it's that damn BAP. RWTD sent me a new tune so hopefully that will fix it.

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

Your still slower then that colt. </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

What 5.0 got beat by a Mach 1? Oh and not to start a war but I think that Cobra would have walked most of the columbus cars. He beat Keith's 93 who beat Linn.

Beat Keiths car huh.... I will have to call sand baging on Keiths part, but thats just me. Cant speak for a car that is not mine.</font>Talked to Keith today about that race this afternoon. He was in third at around 3500rpm on the start, if he had been in second it would have been a much better race. He is looking foward to the 30th when everyone comes back.

Guest ihuntv8
i had a good time coming down there. Andrew is the only guy i really talked to, we raced and he said he missed fourth gear and when i went around him, the race on the way back he did walk me, i turned the boost down on the car because the people following us said i blew some smoke when we raced the first time, i told andrew i didnt want to run on the way back but did anyway, i do not like the shit talking, thats why i pm mister torque(sam) about us coming down. did not want to get bunch of shit started before we came down, we like to let our cars do the talking,sam, andrew and everyone i talked to where very cool, i would love to come down again but dont any bad blood.

Originally posted by ihuntv8:

i had a good time coming down there. Andrew is the only guy i really talked to, we raced and he said he missed fourth gear and when i went around him, the race on the way back he did walk me, i turned the boost down on the car because the people following us said i blew some smoke when we raced the first time, i told andrew i didnt want to run on the way back but did anyway, i do not like the shit talking, thats why i pm mister torque(sam) about us coming down. did not want to get bunch of shit started before we came down, we like to let our cars do the talking,sam, andrew and everyone i talked to where very cool, i would love to come down again but dont any bad blood.

There is no bad blood between us. Alot of people on here that were not out that night and dont know what happened like to start shit. Like the spelling police in the other thread. Come on the 30th, we got the Cinci guys coming, will be a big turnout.. smile.gif

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

Like the spelling police in the other thread. Come on the 30th, we got the Cinci guys coming, will be a big turnout.. smile.gif

I like to be able to comprehend what the writer was trying to portray when I'm reading without having to read it four times because the person forgot how to form intelligible sentences. At any rate, how does me making fun of someone for that have anything to do with talking shit about this situation? I never once said anything about last weekend because you are right, I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. I do know that Cleveland public schools must suck.

At any rate, I too am looking forward to the 30th. It will be cool to see some other cars here. And believe me, I do appreciate you guys driving here. That is a pretty decent investment of your time. Just for the love of god read over your post after you've written them before you hit 'Add Reply'.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

I like to be able to comprehend what the writer was trying to portray when I'm reading without having to read it four times because the person forgot how to form intelligible sentences. At any rate, how does me making fun of someone for that have anything to do with talking shit about this situation? I never once said anything about last weekend because you are right, I don't know what happened, I wasn't there. I do know that Cleveland public schools must suck.

At any rate, I too am looking forward to the 30th. It will be cool to see some other cars here. And believe me, I do appreciate you guys driving here. That is a pretty decent investment of your time. Just for the love of god read over your post after you've written them before you hit 'Add Reply'.

I am just saying that people like to give the new people shit cause they cant type that great or whatever. I am sure you still go what he was trying to say in his post.

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

I am sure you still go what he was trying to say in his post.

I seriously had to read some of it multiple times.

I really don't think I'm asking for too much. I'm not asking someone to explain the dynamic forces that are happening in an engine. I'm not asking for someone to someone to write an epic novel that will become a best seller. I'm asking someone to type in something that is a semblance of American English. Somewhat of a proper sentence structure? I never have a problem clearly understanding what you post. I don't think that should be too hard for everyone to easily accomplish, but I could be wrong.

Originally posted by BB71MC:

Hey Colt, IhuntV8 says dont be talking smack for the Akron crowd because they had a great time down there and are planning a return trip so dont go pissing people off.Colt it seems you Cleveland guys are good at making enimies everywhere you go so chill out.If the boys that were down talk smack thats there business but from what I heard there was no cleveland crowd down there but watchers.I will let them tell the stories of how things went and they didnt have a problem with anybody not wanting race and thought there reasoning was valid so chill out.There is footage of the viper and dsm but rumor has it the viper missed a gear so who knows.

Damnit.

Originally posted by evorx7man:

I havent seen the video, but I raced this DSM twice, the first time I missed a shift and never got back in it, the second race I completly walked him with a clean run on the bottle. Regardless, these guys were all nice and we had a good time. But you being the royal fuck that didnt even show starts the shit talking. Imagine that. Bottom line is that the guys that came down had nice cars and every race was completley freindly, so take your dumb ass back to columbus DSM because u have nothing left to say here.

Your right, I'll keep my mouth shut till I make an apperance. I just wanted to get the scoop because I heard 2 100% different storys from the Akron Crew and the C-Bus crew.

Besides, you guys will all walk me, I cant hang with any if dem crakron boys anyhu.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

I seriously had to read some of it multiple times.

I really don't think I'm asking for too much. I'm not asking someone to explain the dynamic forces that are happening in an engine. I'm not asking for someone to someone to write an epic novel that will become a best seller. I'm asking someone to type in something that is a semblance of American English. Somewhat of a proper sentence structure? I never have a problem clearly understanding what you post. I don't think that should be too hard for everyone to easily accomplish, but I could be wrong.

Alright trouble maker I will proof read my posts before I hit reply.I seem to type slower than I think which does cause me to leave multiple words out and I dont want to you to have to read my posts more than once if you dont have too. They are usually not very entertaining smile.gif

Originally posted by BB71MC:

Alright trouble maker I will proof read my posts before I hit reply.I seem to type slower than I think which does cause me to leave multiple words out and I dont want to you to have to read my posts more than once if you dont have too. They are usually not very entertaining smile.gif

Your spellign woes wont matter when your yanking both tires form a dig on 270 :mad:

Guest ihuntv8
i wanted to ask you guys, is there a lot of you that like to race from a dig. There are couple cars that might come down with us, and thats the only way they like to race, I myself, like to go from a dig. Let me know how shit works down there, someone said something about only money runs?

Originally posted by coltboostin:

So what is the deal, A hand full of Cleveland peeps make the trip down, and molest everything they raced? Da fuck, I heard so much about the scene. And furthermore, Linn would not race, (Yellow NO2 Zo6) wouldnt race, and DR. Zo6 a no show? What gives?

http://starboyz.com/vboard/attachment.php?s=&postid=228120