Cleveland>Columbus

coltboostin

So what is the deal, A hand full of Cleveland peeps make the trip down, and molest everything they raced? Da fuck, I heard so much about the scene. And furthermore, Linn would not race, (Yellow NO2 Zo6) wouldnt race, and DR. Zo6 a no show? What gives?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by coltboostin:

So what is the deal, A hand full of Cleveland peeps make the trip down, and molest everything they raced? Da fuck, I heard so much about the scene. And furthermore, Linn would not race, (Yellow NO2 Zo6) wouldnt race, and DR. Zo6 a no show? What gives?

Im sure each will post but until then --

1) Dr Z06s car is inside my shop and hes in Myrtle Beach (he was deathly afraid and had to flee the state :rolleyes: )

2) Sams car just got a cam a couple days prior and is waiting on his tuning software to arrive (car wont really go above 2500rpms) and is no was no where close to race-ready last night.

3) Linns clutch is beyond dead but he was still willing to race all night long (and did run atleast 2 or 3 cars that i saw).

4) I was out but car needs to have the tank dropped and cleaned out. No idea what crawled up in it and died but a new fuel filter gives me about 1/2 hr of clean pulls on boost and then it starts getting leaner and leaner and leaner. Car runs 14.0s on boost so i didnt figure theyd want to run it n/a ;)

Oh, and aside from the Cobra possibly beating the Viper once (just heresay so dont quote me) who else got beat?

Did you/they let anyone know you were coming down this weekend?

I may speak for a few other people who really don't think it's a good idea (understatement) to race on a holiday weekend simply due to the density of police on the highways and byways. Add to that the inherent problems with staging races from the Kroger's parking lot, only to have a group of idiots follow you out and make it even more dangerous.

Guest evorx7man

U are a moron, your DSM that came down that supoosdly runs 10.65 @134 got his ass handed to him personally by me and the Cobra which was the only other car that even wanted to race, raced me twice, he got me once and I got him once. So what exactly are you running your mouth about dumbass?

your such a bitch, you talk shit about your "crew" winning and you were not even there to witness anything.

1. No one from akron/cleveland even said they were coming down, and they should be lucky some of us decided to even roll out.

2. i wanted to race them i told them to follow me to another parking lot to meet with about 10 other columbus cars that would have been more than happy to race but they decided to not to follow me.

3. yes, my clutch is slipping but i would have raced and not had any excuss if i would have lost.

4. that 5.0 that came down also lost to a bone stock mach 1

5. when i talk to more people that accually when out on that curise i will be more than happy to let you know the results.

All I know is we had a good time.. Got to meet some new people and got to see some badass races with some very impressive cars! Good job Andrew btw. Both of your cars are very impressive!

BTW Coltboostin you have a pm reference that cobra (had some mod motor questions...) Thanks!

Originally posted by evorx7man:

So what exactly are you running your mouth about dumbass?
Atleast we know how much validity to give his weekly conquests of every 9 and 10 second car in a 60 mile radius now redface.gif This post (esp from someone that was actually there) couldnt have been any less accurate...

Im sure he would have tagged along but his mom wouldnt up his allowance for the extra gas to drive all the way down (if in fact the car would even make it) ;) Or maybe it was curfew?

Originally posted by SHIEF:

You stil have a Colt.....

Your still slower then that colt.

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

What 5.0 got beat by a Mach 1? Oh and not to start a war but I think that Cobra would have walked most of the columbus cars. He beat Keith's 93 who beat Linn.

Beat Keiths car huh.... I will have to call sand baging on Keiths part, but thats just me. Cant speak for a car that is not mine.

I was told they spoke with you guys through PM, but was informed the day of because they knew I would have been upset because I was the one that wanted to take the trip, and they knew that I cant go until the summer gig is up in mid August. Footage of the Viper vs. DSM race indicates a lack of Viper win.

This is all 2nd hand, so dont kill me. The Camera Man is the worst to grace the Earth,s o hard evidence is lacking.

Hey Colt, IhuntV8 says dont be talking smack for the Akron crowd because they had a great time down there and are planning a return trip so dont go pissing people off.Colt it seems you Cleveland guys are good at making enimies everywhere you go so chill out.If the boys that were down talk smack thats there business but from what I heard there was no cleveland crowd down there but watchers.I will let them tell the stories of how things went and they didnt have a problem with anybody not wanting race and thought there reasoning was valid so chill out.There is footage of the viper and dsm but rumor has it the viper missed a gear so who knows.

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

[qb]

Originally posted by SHIEF:

[qb]You stil have a Colt.....Your still slower then that colt.

And your not? Faster than my street car? Yes. Looking to buy a decent street car right now so I don't have to be like "Yeah girl hop on in my Colt and lets go out on the town. Oh yeah, if someone wants to race me I gotta do it. Because this is my race car and my take a bitch out car."

I suck at the intarweb :(

I was told they spoke with you guys through PM, but was informed the day of because they knew I would have been upset because I was the one that wanted to take the trip, and they knew that I cant go until the summer gig is up in mid August. Footage of the Viper vs. DSM race indicates a lack of Viper win.

This is all 2nd hand, so dont kill me. The Camera Man is the worst to grace the Earth,s o hard evidence is lacking.

So let me get this straight. You weren't there. You made this post with second hand information, that you are now saying you aren't even sure is factual? AND the video footage is difficult to say what happened.

Man you are BRIGHT.

FYI, I was standing by the Semi Truck the entire time until we rolled out to organize the race in a seperate lot... no one came over.

You are S-M-R-T, and I heart you.