A Saturn Owner Here Wanting To Race

VikingY3K

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BAM6I4:

be out this weekend...what color is your car? Not like there will be any others there but I'm not to sure I know what it looks like.

Its black, looks like an ion with a puny stock body kit with 17' 5 spoke chrome rims...if that helps, and I'll be out. Friday I'm getting my car dyno'd cause I think my car is underrated, but we shall see.

Which place do you want to meet? West side Pepboys or Eastside Kroger?

ok, I'll bring the dyno sheet to show you. Believe me, like the whole gang I hang out with are curious on what it will say for my car.

After all, the book said 205hp and 200tq(engine) and after a few races which the outcome suprised me enough to say that those specs are bs.(Unless some people just can't drive...)

Kuruma, if you get your conquest in time for this weekend, then you can join me and matt and do a 3-way, and if you want heads up thats fine, but I was thinkin more along we giving you a couple cars to make it a bit more interesting:)

Heh, my Geo races to and from work, nothing more. It's showing the beginning symptoms of head gasket failure, the wheels are too large and make the tires rub the fender and just blargh.

Oh yeah, and it needs a new O2 Sensor because the wire snapped off of the sensor and there's no easy way to solder it back.

If you can't beat my Prizm, your car REALLY sucks.

Oh, but as for the Conquest, MAYBE I have it this weekend, maybe not. Depends on if I can talk them into letting me use a trade-in as my down payment, or not. If not, then I get to wait until after the 9th unless someone buys my AE86 or the RX-7 as a parts/track only car.

It needs a whole new sensor, actually.

I don't particularly care to fix up this POS much anyway, when I plan to trade it in on that Conquest either before or immediately after the 9th. smile.gif

Originally posted by Meancar:

Should be a good race, we'll have to see who has the stronger 3rd gear and my 3rd has taken many turbo'd cars on the freeway.

what Turbo Cars have you taken on the freeway?? if anything your car runs low 15's not impressive what so ever IMO

Guest No_Speed4_You
Get that piece of shit saturn off this board and leave room for the real turbo cars. I can't wait until all these redlines put BOV's on their cars and constantly blow off at real cars. They're the ones who complained about SRT-4's too. I'll start in third gear and maybe you could see my taillights then.