LMAO who sucks now?

Tim1647545497

Lol, personally I don't give a fuck how someone spells and how much "puntuation" they use online.

However, if someone is going to bring it up they could atleast do it right :-p?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic, you lost we lost. Your offense sucks our offense sucks...We have a GOOD defense you have an not so good defense, personally I think that gives us a bit of an edge.

If you really think MICH sucks and OSU doesn't but Northwestern beat OSU then one of you rich ass fuckers take NW And 20 points for $50 or OSU and 3 :-p.

UM and OSU both suck at the moment. The real sticking point is who will suck less in November.

Betting on an OSU football game, with or without points, is like playing Russian Roulette. Even if you don't lose (die by eating the bullet), your still shortening your lifespan from the stress of the heart.

Lmao no thats 99.9% asshole get off my dick like they pointed out who cares how i type lol and the guy that was talking about he heard alot about them during orlando pace blah blah that was like 1996 lmao i was like 12 years old dick... head now forget the thread since it was all cleard up well i will get the post back from the idiot that doesnt know me so he doesnt know im the youngest one on here :-x but thread complete from my end we cleared it up i had to say something to you guys when yuo took the loss like you guys siad about us when we took ours

do you people not read the thread before you post ok what part of this entire thing dont you understand or cant read you illiterate bastard and now jackass i already posted im 17 dickhead so read before you say something damn. and no jackass im not trying to say it i ALREADY said it once again i do not have my license... what does that make me? oh got turbo doesnt have a license hahahahaahahahahahahhaa wow so funny lol big deal

Originally posted by Got Turbo?:

Do you people read the thread before you post? Ok, what part of this entire thing don't you understand, or can't read, you illiterate bastard? Now, jackass, I already posted that I'm 17, dickhead! So, read before you say something. Damn! No jackass, I'm not trying to say it, I ALREADY said once that I do not have my license. What does that make me? Oh, got turbo doesnt have a license hahahahaahahahahahahhaa! Wow, so funny! Lol! Big deal!

I corrected this, so that we educated people, will understand what you are trying to say. Go back to your chatroom, with the other children who communicate in AOL-bonics, you ignorant fuck.

Lol the driving age was a funny one :-x wow is that the best you can do they dont give you a time limit to post and that is all you could think of damn man but like i said in the other thread " my overprotective grandma wouldn't let me get them until i was 18"

Got turbo walks into the doctor and says "everytime i look in the mirror i get an erection.

And the doctor looks at him and says "thats because you look like a cunt"

There is no vaccination for stupidity. lolerskates

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by copperhead:

Were you out at Geero's a few weeks ago with Rane?

that would explain quite a bit. although, i do believe that rane is even smarter than this turd burgler.

IB4GOTTURBOSAYSLOLIZDATLOLDABESLOLUCANDOLOL