Got Turbo?

Miller

Originally posted by Got Turbo?:

This is the type of guy to try to talk more shit and keep it going when im telling republicant im done arguing/fighting with him. Grow up man.

No, im the type of guy that doesnt care what your back ground is seeing as it has no relevance what so ever.

-Marc

Lets see about that, the guy commented about my father. Am i right? So i figured if he wants to post a remark about him, he should atleast know who he is and where he is at. That way he will know who he is talking about. :-x

Typo.

Ok, Before i go hostile and get my self banned im gonna let you in on something about me. So maybe you will have knowledge on what i've been through.

I raised myself, I have taught myself everything. Period. My dad the one you so openly talk about without knowing him has been locked up for a long time. So i have had no father in my life. But the same way i tell you to shut up about not knowing me, you didnt know. Right?, he wotn be out till im a fully grown man, he has never been there to teach me shit, or give me advice. Another thing i will correct you on, I raised myself by the friends i placed around me. That is why i am how i am, Being around Ghetto people was my life up until now. But the ghetto people i hung around we also not into drugs, drinking, ect... So i felt i had good friends. Now maybe you will actually get to know someone before letting off a the mouth.

Im done with this thread and this subject about me. Now that you know a little about me, now you have about 3% of what i have went through as a child/Teenager you can actually find grounds or things you can relate to. And stop all this shit talking, cuz im done.

nothing that happens to you gives you the right to be a mouthy dumbass

Nothing that happens to me gives me the right to be mouthy... OK! dont you mean nothing that happened to me in the past. What makes you think i was getting mouthy, by letting this guy know who he is talking about since he feels the need to talk about my dad:-x nothing that anyone has said in here gives YOU! the right to even open your mouth!

If you are actually being serious and asking me instead of making fun of me he got locked up for Attemted Murder and Burglary :-x

So thought processing and brain power isn't exactly a strong point in your family?

It's all coming together now...

Lol good one. I want you to know i took that one personal. I hope i get to see you soon at some kind of meet :-p And what kind of shit is that im not gonna scroll but have you even posted in here before. What do you read everything and then jump on the guy everyone else is so you can try to make friends, wow man thats kinda lame.

This guy completely disrespected me and my family. Someone please let me know when he will be at another meet or something of that sort i would love to meet this guy face to face. Something im dying to tell him. and hey i was thinking i should change my name to something like Got Security?!

Lol good one. I want you to know i took that one personal. I hope i get to see you soon at some kind of meet :-p And what kind of shit is that im not gonna scroll but have you even posted in here before. What do you read everything and then jump on the guy everyone else is so you can try to make friends, wow man thats kinda lame.

This guy completely disrespected me and my family. Someone please let me know when he will be at another meet or something of that sort i would love to meet this guy face to face. Something im dying to tell him. and hey i was thinking i should change my name to something like Got Security?!

1) No personal threats, racial/ethnic slurs, etc. Violation of these will be automatic ban. Anything else is fair game.

Enjoy your vacation.

WTF?! Thats fucking baiting in a half. There is a line of decency and I think you crossed that, Slowica. If he is serious about his Dad then you deserve to be banned for such a fucking retarded comment like that.

Got Turbo... I realize that you are trying to defend yourself but you need to stop. Just go to bed or something 'cause if you do enjoy being on this board you are ruining a lot of good chances to be apart of this community.

Originally posted by Slowica GT:

I didn't break any rules. Do you want me to give him a hug? Will that make you feel better?

Uhh no, Im asking you to be a decent human being. Put yourself in his shoes for a second.