columbus racing

Nate1647545505

Columbus Racing???????? You mean Race Club, that's who's running this board now, raceclub.

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=002323

Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, NOPE, it's three faggots asses that can't help themselves but to gay up my fucking threads with absolute inpunity. These are the TRUE controllers of Columbus Racing. These are the ones that you must bow down and kiss their ass.

Lets see 13 of the last 20 posts by C5Doctor were gaying up my threads.

9 of the last 20 for Kenny.

Impunity, pure and simple.

These are the guys that are running the show now, so before the reruns start, I am gonna turn the channel.

Originally posted by desperado:

Oh well, I think I have seen and said enough on this. But I don't figure that I am gonna hang around for the sequel.

These are the guys that are running the show now, so before the reruns start, I am gonna turn the channel.

Do us all a favor and stick to what you say you are going to do and quit posting. You stir up and/or cause just as many problems around here as they do.

Columbus Racing???????? You mean Race Club, that's who's running this board now, raceclub.

Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, NOPE, it's three faggots asses that can't help themselves but to gay up my fucking threads with absolute inpunity. These are the TRUE controllers of Columbus Racing. These are the ones that you must bow down and kiss their ass.

You cannot stir a pot of shit and not expect it to stink.

You have to know what is going to draw their posts and you seem to enjoy it in some fashion. I'm not on their side or yours I am just and outsider telling you how it looks from here.

Desperado...how old are you? You bring up the same old shit in every post you make. You sound like a little whining kid every time. If you don't like what you hear/see then deal with it in a decent manner, not cusing every line about people. Seems to me you have problems getting words out that are longer than 4 or 5 letters...

I'll quit making fun of you when you back all the shit you spew.

smile.gif

Originally posted by boostedmx6:

sounds like some people on here went POP and grew a vagina but i think c5doc vette is the slowest on here and some of you need to clear up that case of vagicitis

you drive an mx6 and are making fun of a guy with a vette, damn i would call that ironic but moronic is more like it

fishing-marion is looking for you

Originally posted by boostedmx6:

sounds like some people on here went POP and grew a vagina but i think c5doc vette is the slowest on here and some of you need to clear up that case of vagicitis

Take your 5 posts and get the fuk outa here. graemlins/cry.gif