Stem from parking lot thread

Guest FBody Addict

Guest sphen02
can anyone explain to me why its the fucking homalo's problem that the kid wants to buy expensive clothes? "oh no this kid has better taste than me, what ever will i do, ill just say he spends more money" whoopty fuckin do ya ass clown. go fist urself, and stop wasting our fucking time with your mindless posts and uninformed opinions.

What the fuck does it matter what kinda clothes who wears. If you are a pimp you will get girls no matter what. This thread is ALMOST as gay as Mark. If this is all the flame room is got is 2 little whiney bitchs calling each others clothes stupid then I will go and watch Opera..

Phil, you are the winner at posting Pics.

Sam, lick me where I shit.

Juggalo, I do live in Dublin, with a roommate, have two cars, a 56' flat screen, wear nice clothes, and put myself through college at OSU. And no, I hate rap. In my mp3 player right now is the Black Album, followed by Master of Puppets. graemlins/finger.gif

-Marc

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by COLD AIR:

You boys should try to pick up some older girls 35& up the kind that can fuck (wiggle), not lay there and say O Jon'y that was the best 2 min I have ever had

holy shit. best cold air post ever.

seriously you two fruity fucks need to go to that bar around here that has friday night fights. that way you two fruits could beat the shit out of each other and then the loser buys the drinks. oh wait, probably neither of you two are 21+. neither of you two probably have hair on your balls either because anyone with a pube wouldnt bother getting into such a stupid, "my penis is better argument".

i have honestly not seen such weak shit like this since the time i saw two fat fucks fight in high school. i sincerely hope you two grow the hell up, or shut the hell up.

furthermore, what the hell is this shit from the peanut gallery. republicunny can fight his own damn battles. you other fruity bastards need to lay off and let him go it alone because he seems to be doing fine and doesnt need help. now when he falters, then his butt buddy friends should join in and help.

oh ho, HO! lastly, all of you need slaped in the face for trying to compare material goods. and by slaped i mean kicked.

fucking kids.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

holy shit. best cold air post ever.

seriously you two fruity fucks need to go to that bar around here that has friday night fights. that way you two fruits could beat the shit out of each other and then the loser buys the drinks. oh wait, probably neither of you two are 21+. neither of you two probably have hair on your balls either because anyone with a pube wouldnt bother getting into such a stupid, "my penis is better argument".

i have honestly not seen such weak shit like this since the time i saw two fat fucks fight in high school. i sincerely hope you two grow the hell up, or shut the hell up.

furthermore, what the hell is this shit from the peanut gallery. republicunny can fight his own damn battles. you other fruity bastards need to lay off and let him go it alone because he seems to be doing fine and doesnt need help. now when he falters, then his butt buddy friends should join in and help.

oh ho, HO! lastly, all of you need slaped in the face for trying to compare material goods. and by slaped i mean kicked.

fucking kids.

you deserve a fucking medal. thank you for saying everything I wanted to.