Girls that dont put out

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

Sorry, got the best no sex story ever. My idiot buddy, been dating this chick for over a year now. No sex. Starts talking abotu moving in together, no sex. Take her past some houses, still nothing, but she is more than willing to move right in with him. Well her, her kid, and her mom. Now this might not sound too odd for a 19 yr old girl that is saving it for her husband. But chicky is 37 yrs old and he's 33. Now I have met this chick several times, and it ain't worth waiting THAT long for.

Stationed in Groton Ct. I was on the boat with this guy that had a huge head. We called him HEED, cause of the huge melon he carried around on his neck. So one day Heed hears about this place in Rhode Island where the girls are as easy as the money you pay them. Heed, having no car, gets a cab from groton to the place, the cabby knows all about it, $75 round trip with him waiting for 30 minutes. So Heed gets to the place and orders up a chick, there is a menu and everything, he reads the price on the service he wants performed.

Enter semi-skanky woman, she sees the money, counts it and knows what he wants. So she comes over and starts rubbing his shoulders and whispers in his ear "maybe you would be more comfortable if you took your pants off". Heed not ever had this type of contact with a woman says, "no, i'm good".

She doesn't quite know what to do so she warms him up with some more rubbing and takes a few items of her clothing off and says "it looks like those pants are getting to be a bit uncomfortable, want me to take them off?" Heed says "no, I am good"

This continues for a while, the girl leaves and Heed rides back to base. He tells me that she wasn't as easy as he thought she would be.

I slapped him on the back of the head.

• 2 weeks later...