Saturday 7/12 fast food meet (BurgerKing)

NinjaNick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I be there. Should I make it a point to ride? Is anyone riding afterwards or what. If not I will probably roll my whoo ride and make sure the bike is ready for some leanin

Im in the same boat as Dustin. I may or may not go (still need to get my new tires mounted). Just keep us posted a couple days a head of time. The BK stacker is amazing but the new loaded steakhouse burger might be the new king of cholesterol watchers worst nightmare.

I be there. Should I make it a point to ride? Is anyone riding afterwards or what. If not I will probably roll my whoo ride and make sure the bike is ready for some leanin

I'm riding my bike if it's not raining.:cool:

If it's raining, I'll take the car.

You tire guys - I don't even have one right now. I just ordered it yesterday. It should be here Friday and I will get it mounted and I will put it on in my garage before I head out Saturday. Why's it so hard for you to get a tire put on?..........BRAD??:p

You tire guys - I don't even have one right now. I just ordered it yesterday. It should be here Friday and I will get it mounted and I will put it on in my garage before I head out Saturday. Why's it so hard for you to get a tire put on?..........BRAD??:p

He's waiting on me...Lol, I've been slacking on it. I've been pouring money into my house and forgot to make time to mount his wheels. It'll be done this week though.

just so you guys know, I stopped by there for lunch yesterday and it's closed inside for remodeling right now. Drive-Thru only.

Don't know if it's just a temporary/quick thing, but maybe have a backup in mind...FYI