Saturday 7/12 fast food meet (BurgerKing)

NinjaNick

Nick...dont bust my balls...You have already busted Ninja Ckick's balls enough and now look at her....she has none...

I have the tires actually, but I am waiting on Dustin to mount my tires for me. He got a tire changer and if I wait for him to put my new tires on, it is a lot cheaper for him to do it than for me to take it to a shop.

Just trying to save some change....

If you rode as hard as me, you would need new tires too haha J/K...you are a way better rider than me.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we'll be riding Sunday. Saturday is just to get a group together so we all are around getting the same info we share with eachother. Plus to kick it for a bit and bullshit which we don't get to do much when riding.

Thanks JARVIS! If it's still like that we'll just head down the street after meeting up and head to Wendys.;)

I may be there I doubt it though because I usdually work til 8 on saturdays. That and the fact that I will not be able to make it sunday..... But its all good I still wouldn't mind meeting a couple of you guys and tossing some bs around for a while.

hells yes so i can just wear jeans and a tee with gym shoes i know i know not the safest but its so damn hot..

I will be in a T-shirt and Jeans too so don't worry. Plus I'll be riding stop light to stop light there. Ofcourse I'll have my helmet and gloves on cheez-whiz!:D

yea i never go anywhere with out a helmet and i always wear a glove... and joe of course your welcome im sure there are a few handicap ramps there for you if the backs still buggin you and you have to break out the walker...

John, come on man...this comming from the guy who carries a can of Plexis and microfiber rags in the trunk of his bike. I can tell from your bike that you too are anal when it comes to keeping your bike clean. you dont have much room to talk here either haha

yea you are right i do spend a lot of time keeping it spotless but i have rode in my fare share of rain too im thinking you should get out its only 40% but if you dont i guess in a way i understand lol oh yea i have the BIG can of plexus in the trunk now lol