Saturday 7/12 fast food meet (BurgerKing)

NinjaNick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, come on man...this comming from the guy who carries a can of Plexis and microfiber rags in the trunk of his bike.

You mean I'm NOT the only one who does that?!? :D 'Cept mine's Honda Polish

i can put a 20oz a can of plexus about 6 micro fiber rags my power commander with out pressing any of the buttons the tool kit and some sunglasses and rotor lock and maybe a dead cat and thats my 929rr i love it

Yeah our older Hondas are far more luxurious than the newer ones as far as storage space goes. I have an aftermarket undertail installed and I can still fit the kitchen sink in my trunk along with tool kit, power commander, tail light integretor, speedo healer, kickstand plate, and wallet.

You can fit Honda Polish in your trunk.:eek: I don't have a trunk..:(

:violin:That's gotta suck!! tounge.gif It's the smaller can. I could carry a big can..... but then I'd have to take out my toolkit, 2 pair of sun/safety glasses, kickstand coozy, touch up paint, receipts, rags, flashlight, map, etc....You know...the essentials :lol: There's actually a mod I could do to gain a couple extra quarts of storage room ;) Might work for your bikes too??? Cut out bottom of your trunk & fit/silicone a ziplock/rubbermaid container in the hole you just cut. Not SO big a container though, that you can see it from the back, or it bottoms out on your tire

that's my question too, where is all this 'trunk' space coming from?

MY RR has about enough room for half a pack of Rolos if you take the manual out....

now my SV was a machine with just the right amount of room - I could wedge one whole Chipotle burrito in there if I did it just right.

Now those engineers were thinking.

i can put a 20oz a can of plexus about 6 micro fiber rags my power commander with out pressing any of the buttons the tool kit and some sunglasses and rotor lock and maybe a dead cat and thats my 929rr i love it
Yeah our older Hondas are far more luxurious than the newer ones as far as storage space goes. I have an aftermarket undertail installed and I can still fit the kitchen sink in my trunk along with tool kit, power commander, tail light integretor, speedo healer, kickstand plate, and wallet.

You guys are crackin' me up!! Old Honda's FTW!! :honda:

I have NO TRUNK. :(

Seriously....None? Doesn't that smuggler open up like the 'Busa hump? There's no room under your seat? Are you able to do that mod I just described?

alright, i think i am in for saturday. and we are going to have to have to find another place to eat, because bk is being remodeled as someone previously mentioned. i just drove by there today and there is no way it is going to be opened in two days.

alright, i think i am in for saturday. and we are going to have to have to find another place to eat, because bk is being remodeled as someone previously mentioned. i just drove by there today and there is no way it is going to be opened in two days.

OH NO! :lol: Who cares brother, once we all collect we will head down the road about 1000feet to the other burger joint. It's ok...don't you worry precious.:p:)

Seriously....None? Doesn't that smuggler open up like the 'Busa hump? There's no room under your seat? Are you able to do that mod I just described?

Negative! I was surprised too! It's just flat under there with a toolkit. No compartment for anything. It's the first I've seen like that.

I work till 6 saturday, but i'd be happy to head up and meet when i get off if you guys will be around for a while... it will probably take me about 45 minutes to get there though, and i'll probably be driving since i'm a pussy and i dont like riding in rain or 90 degree weather.

I work till 6 saturday, but i'd be happy to head up and meet when i get off if you guys will be around for a while... it will probably take me about 45 minutes to get there though, and i'll probably be driving since i'm a pussy and i dont like riding in rain or 90 degree weather.

There might not be a point to travel from cincy to here around that time man. Just make the ride Sunday if you want to go Doug.:cool: