F/S nice little ride *PIC*

Guest rperry74

Guest rperry74

72 240z, 4spd, orange and black. Clean looking car. $3000.00 Co worker has it up for sale. He really takes care of his shit. He has two other cars and needs to get rid of this one. Can have pics as soon as I get them.

[ 13. July 2005, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: I Sell Shit ]

Guest rperry74
174,000 miles, runs great, extra powertrain, classic good looks. Someone should buy this thing, make a reasonable offer and see what happens.

Guest rperry74
I will get in touch with him. I am not sure on the history of the car, but has this thing for California cars. Just got a 68 El Camino not long ago shipped out, and he takes care of his shit. The Elco looks amazing, and he has an 11 second Duster he needs to make room for.

Yeah, I remember seeing that thread/those pics/that car - I just couldn't remember what engine it had.

Someone should tell Brett about this - this could be a sweet project car, and seems like something he'd like.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Could you do an LS1 swap in one of those?

I have the kit and some fiberglass fenders I was going to put on my old 280. Couldnt afford to do it though, also why I cant buy this beautiful piece of machinery