supra for sale

Art

Guest 00Smurf

Q: is this legit, $7700 shipped for the twin turbo supra? Is it clean title or salvage? please add me to the bid list when you answer my questions, tha...more answered on: Dec-13-04

A: NO NOT LEGIT! SOMEONE BROKE IN!!

??? not legit?

Originally posted by 00Smurf:

Q: is this legit, $7700 shipped for the twin turbo supra? Is it clean title or salvage? please add me to the bid list when you answer my questions, tha...more answered on: Dec-13-04

A: NO NOT LEGIT! SOMEONE BROKE IN!!

??? not legit?

The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken. Maybe that has something to do with it? Possibly stolen.. Who knows.

Originally posted by suffocateXfaster:

The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken. Maybe that has something to do with it? Possibly stolen.. Who knows.

The account was hijacked by someone to try to scam people selling a car for very cheap (much less than it should go for). Some poor smuk thinks they are about to get a killer deal so they send the deposit, with almost no questions asked, and then they never hear from the person. Generally speaking the accounts that are hijacked have sold a decent amount, but not recently. And, like most larger eBay accounts, they specialize in a certain thing, which usual has nothing to do with cars and are small dollar items. In this case, the account had sold cars before, first time I've ever seen that. Rare cars at that, so this auction will look less suspicious. MKIV Supras are wanted by so many twits that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground since TF&TF that they are probably the most common car to have the scam based on.

eBay will not admit to any of the scamming problems they have, because they don't want to do anything to fix it. So when something like this pops up, they aren't going to stop the auction and say 'account hijacked'. Instead they do something else, like have the seller retract the auction saying 'item was lost or stolen'.