another new guy

Guest timmybgood

Guest timmybgood
just saying hi to everyone. i'm new to this joint. i found out about it after someone put a piece of paper with the address on it under my wiper blade. my names tim, i live on osu campus, and drive a 1995 240sx w/SR+a few things. pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Originally posted by timmybgood:

just saying hi to everyone. i'm new to this joint. i found out about it after someone put a piece of paper with the address on it under my wiper blade. my names tim, i live on osu campus, and drive a 1995 240sx w/SR+a few things. pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Did the piece of paper say something to the effect of "Nice Frontmount" or "Nice Intercooler" :D

Welcome to the board! Things are starting to wind down a bit, but you can still find some of us out at the Friday night meets. Check in the Meetings and events section for more information.

SR+ "a few things"? Does that include a big friggin frontmount? ;) BTW, that was my note.

Guest timmybgood
Originally posted by The DropTop:

SR+ "a few things"? Does that include a big friggin frontmount? ;) BTW, that was my note.

hahah yea i have a good sized greddy frontmount. thanks for the props btw

Guest timmybgood
Originally posted by doggunracing:

I drive the KA-T around campus on nice days, what color is yours?

mine is the dark emerald green color. i've never seen yours before (assuming its the one in your sig pic). the only other modified 240 i've seen on campus was a black hatch with dual N1's. who else on here has a 240? turbo?

Originally posted by timmybgood:

mine is the dark emerald green color. i've never seen yours before (assuming its the one in your sig pic). the only other modified 240 i've seen on campus was a black hatch with dual N1's. who else on here has a 240? turbo?

ME

• Casper unlocked this topic