New member, New Driver

Patrick

Hi, I recently joined and am about to get my liscense in January or sooner. I'll probably start coming to meets when I drive, but I'm busy with school (Bishop Watterson) I don't have my own car but am getting there. The only meets I've been to are in Louisville, Kentucky through louisvillestreets.com, where my cousin's a member. I like going to those and I'd like to go to more than one every 5 months :D

Originally posted by Doug:

2000 grand am and 87 Supra> 94 camaro V6 & el camino.

The camaro was probable still your faster car though graemlins/lol.gif

1999 Mustang GT, 2001 Blazer > 2000 grand am and 87 Supra> 94 camaro V6 & el camino.

thanks, i'm not 'racing' really. I don't want to lose the opportunity to get my liscense and I probably won't. I want to learn about cars and what I'm probably going to get as mentioned. And yes those are my parent's cars. I mostly drive my dad's Blazer which I like a lot more than the Intrepid.

Hey man good to see you finally joined. And its not my fault you only get to go to a meet every couple of months but hey when you do get your liscence and your own car then you could actually go to some of the meets. Oh and cant wait to see you again. We should go to the meets when you come down to visit again. Oh and this is his cousin that he was talking about if anyone cares.

• Casper unlocked this topic